Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Create statements from the greatest people in the world
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Got this inspiration from Jason Capital, a kickass dating guru. He continuously learns from the greatest guys from the world and keeps re-inventing himself. He does that by reading about people such as Benjamen Franklin, Steve Jobs, Robert Downey Jr. etc.

It's pretty inspiring how he literally "copies" what they think into his own behaviors, and take actions upon them. He does that by reading about these people every morning through a morning ritual. Just like how affirmation statements work, he believes that his mind will be influenced through repetitions and ultimately be internalized.

I was wondering if IML can create future programs based on such method. If we were going to re-invent SM, WM, AM, BASE, BAMM, or anything else, we could have researched the greatest brains in the world. Getting mindsets from the baddest alpha males like Caesar, Alexander the Great, Napoleon, or the richest entrepreneurs like Sam Walton, Walt Disney, Bill Gates would simply make the results unstoppable. Refined properly there will be amplified versions of existing programs, except they are created based on people who have had great results.

If 6G comes out, then we have the best and latest tehcnology. Think about if we have the minds of the greatest talents. Not only would we save years of work learning/modelling after the most successful/badass/charismatic people in the world, but also perfectly and fully integrate their minds into ourselves.
Immersing yourself in someone else's life until you begin to think and become like them, aka method acting. That's exactly what I do when I want to learn a behaviour too. That's why an acting subliminal is actually the most effective of all, because you choose who you want to imitate and learn behaviors from.

I asked for it here - why don't you post and give it some support Smile

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-5948.h...ght=acting
You would benefit acting immensely from modelling someone's behavior, but I also do think that it can stretch far beyond the realm of acting. I definitely support this sub idea though, I believe that long term imitation of great actors will help developing your skillsets for your career.

I think this idea can be developed into two ways. One is for acting only, the other can be incorporated into true self-development trainings. The other thing to add on is, we don't necessarily have to imitate the path that the great people take, but rather their mindsets. How they deal with certain stuff, how they self-improve, how they develop their resources and etc.