Subliminal Talk

Full Version: hours of usage
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i am able to use AM 5.0 only for 3 hours, can i use it for 64 days per stage instead of 32.
Use like the instructions say,at least 8 hours for 32 days.
(01-25-2016, 07:18 PM)FrostedFake Wrote: [ -> ]Don't even bother if you can only use it for 3 hours a day. Describe your situation. Can you use it during the night time? I can't help you properly if I don't know more of your situation.

Also if you were planning on trying these hours/days with the plan you had in that other thread don't even bother. It would already be bad enough to do the thing in that other thread, but if you combine it with the days/hours in this thread even worse. That would only be 3 hours a day and then skipping a day and then 3 hours a day. Nothing would happen you would just be deluding your results even more than you would be by running it 3 hours everyday.

thanks 4 answering, i will not alternate like i said and use only one audio at a time - even then, if i use it for 8 hours i feel uneasy in my head - - my work involves listening to spoken audio files which makes it tiresome to carry out my day to day work. - i dont' feel fresh enough to do my daily work in my job so i decided to put it on for 3 hours while i sleep and then switch it off and sleep without audio for 5 more hours. since the mnimum was descriebd as 6 hours per night - i was wondering if i could do 64 days of 3 hours each. what' is specific about 32 days. is there a script in there which involves thirty second day - why can't i make it 3 x 64 instead of 6 x 32.

Also can i stop - i am just on my 9th day of stage I of 3 hours each, what will happen if i abandon it midway

alternatively if i decide to get on with it for 8 hours, having done 9 days - should i start all over again
I want to say about the hours thing in regards to sleep...it IS possible. I don't know what it's like if you share a bed with someone, but if so you'd just need better headphones so it didn't disturb them.

I can be a VERY light sleeper and I didn't used to be able to sleep through any noise but one night I was very tired and listening to a hypnosis track and I fell asleep to it. Ever since then I've been able to listen to things in sleep.

For me, I can't listen during working hours as it is prohibited (I'm a teacher, so it's not like say an office, admin job where some people can listen to things on headphones.)
BUT although I couldn't listen to things during sleep, now I can, so it can take a few days' practice sometimes but it can be done, and I guess my recommendation is to have a go at that. I think I am usually getting up to 8 now, sometimes more sometimes less but 8 is average. I have several sleep cycles, as in, waking up and then falling back to sleep but now i'm at the point where, when I wake up, I listen to the subliminal I have from here and it helps me get back to sleep. That's the ocean or trickling version...I also listen to the silent one during part of my time at home, while playing a game, chatting or watching something on my computer.

YMMV, but it's possible that if you stick with it, and do it daily (sorry!) you may in a few weeks start to see some changes. Yes it can take longer or shorter.

I understand wanting to do more than one subliminal at once cos so many of them sound amazing - RIGHT?! I think they are too! But I think I'd advise against alternating days, e.g. doing same days on one some on another.

I GET the impatience I really do! But Personally I think that consistency can help the mind to really get the message.

Anyway I hope you find a way that works for you.
I think a small usage is still better than none, but consider "Programming" yourself to sleep to it, it might help you fit in the hours?
Why am I banging on about you doing it in sleep? Uneasy feelings, well, perhaps you wouldn't feel uneasy listening if you were fast asleep!
(01-26-2016, 11:06 AM)Athena Wrote: [ -> ]I want to say about the hours thing in regards to sleep...it IS possible. I don't know what it's like if you share a bed with someone, but if so you'd just need better headphones so it didn't disturb them.

I can be a VERY light sleeper and I didn't used to be able to sleep through any noise but one night I was very tired and listening to a hypnosis track and I fell asleep to it. Ever since then I've been able to listen to things in sleep.

For me, I can't listen during working hours as it is prohibited (I'm a teacher, so it's not like say an office, admin job where some people can listen to things on headphones.)
BUT although I couldn't listen to things during sleep, now I can, so it can take a few days' practice sometimes but it can be done, and I guess my recommendation is to have a go at that. I think I am usually getting up to 8 now, sometimes more sometimes less but 8 is average. I have several sleep cycles, as in, waking up and then falling back to sleep but now i'm at the point where, when I wake up, I listen to the subliminal I have from here and it helps me get back to sleep. That's the ocean or trickling version...I also listen to the silent one during part of my time at home, while playing a game, chatting or watching something on my computer.

YMMV, but it's possible that if you stick with it, and do it daily (sorry!) you may in a few weeks start to see some changes. Yes it can take longer or shorter.

I understand wanting to do more than one subliminal at once cos so many of them sound amazing - RIGHT?! I think they are too! But I think I'd advise against alternating days, e.g. doing same days on one some on another.

I GET the impatience I really do! But Personally I think that consistency can help the mind to really get the message.

Anyway I hope you find a way that works for you.
I think a small usage is still better than none, but consider "Programming" yourself to sleep to it, it might help you fit in the hours?
Why am I banging on about you doing it in sleep? Uneasy feelings, well, perhaps you wouldn't feel uneasy listening if you were fast asleep!

thanks
(01-26-2016, 10:58 PM)FrostedFake Wrote: [ -> ]Of course you can quit now. The results are probably minuscule if there at all. Even with more hours its early enough that it won't cause any permanent unbalances.

I don't know how you get uneasy for 8 hours, I listen for 16-21 hours fine, but it can get tiring sometimes.

I would just wait till you can get to a stage in your life where you can do at least the minimum amount of hours (8), or more if you can. But you know what they say about people who wait. You might never do it and forget about it or keep putting it off.

You can also try to space out the hours over the day instead of all at once if you haven't tried already. I don't get how you could be getting sick with 8 hours. What's the feeling like? How strong is it? Maybe you just have the volume too loud, people tend to get headaches real fast when the volume is too loud.

thanks, it is not headaches, it is just a feeling of being tired and not rested and i am strained at my work where i have to listen to audio files again during my waking hours- i think it will take time to get used to. my volume is not too loud. i think i will restart it after some time and in the meantime listen to stress relief for a while to get used to the routine.
I remember it took me around 2 weeks for my body to adjust to the listening time. I was doing AM5 exactly as you, 8 hours per day. It will get better overtime.

You may need more sleep though.
(01-27-2016, 08:55 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: [ -> ]I remember it took me around 2 weeks for my body to adjust to the listening time. I was doing AM5 exactly as you, 8 hours per day. It will get better overtime.

You may need more sleep though.

noted, thanks