Subliminal Talk

Full Version: EPHRA vs OGSF
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone,

This is my first time posting in this forum and I would just like to get some feedback regarding the use of EPHRA compared to OGSF.

I've used EPHRA in the past and one of the effects that I noticed was that I did feel much more peaceful and serene in the process and my interactions were much smoother. (Initially, I had tried ASC but felt that it wasn't exactly the sub that I needed at the time).

Background: I've had a turbulent childhood and it's been causing all sorts of issues for me (especially at the moment, yet again), particularly where it concerns interpersonal relationships. The feelings of abandonment are at the top of the list and there is a lot of shame, guilt, and fear that I've been trying to deal with almost my entire life.

I've switched now to OGSF and have been running it for 15 days. I based my decision on the product description and thought that it might be more focused on some of the deep-seated issues that I have. However, I do not know if it is just the resistance and a combination of certain external circumstances but I have been feeling quite depressed as of the moment.

I know it's been mentioned that OGSF is built into EPHRA but I would really appreciate feedback from those who've had experience using both or either sub as to what may be most optimal. I am planning to run OGSF for about 3-6 months.

I also need to mention that I'm also running MLS but with fewer hours than OGSF. I need it primarily for my MA thesis work which I need to finish by June, or July at the latest (and which means I will be needing to process quite a large chunk of information).

Thank you so much!
(01-24-2016, 03:04 PM)mahavir747 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi everyone,

This is my first time posting in this forum and I would just like to get some feedback regarding the use of EPHRA compared to OGSF.

I've used EPHRA in the past and one of the effects that I noticed was that I did feel much more peaceful and serene in the process and my interactions were much smoother. (Initially, I had tried ASC but felt that it wasn't exactly the sub that I needed at the time).

Background: I've had a turbulent childhood and it's been causing all sorts of issues for me (especially at the moment, yet again), particularly where it concerns interpersonal relationships. The feelings of abandonment are at the top of the list and there is a lot of shame, guilt, and fear that I've been trying to deal with almost my entire life.

I've switched now to OGSF and have been running it for 15 days. I based my decision on the product description and thought that it might be more focused on some of the deep-seated issues that I have. However, I do not know if it is just the resistance and a combination of certain external circumstances but I have been feeling quite depressed as of the moment.

I know it's been mentioned that OGSF is built into EPHRA but I would really appreciate feedback from those who've had experience using both or either sub as to what may be most optimal. I am planning to run OGSF for about 3-6 months.

I also need to mention that I'm also running MLS but with fewer hours than OGSF. I need it primarily for my MA thesis work which I need to finish by June, or July at the latest (and which means I will be needing to process quite a large chunk of information).

Thank you so much!

RI am currently reasearching about the Human psyche and have been studying Wilhelm Reich and Alexander Lowens work. They seem to think that fear is the root of every problem in society. I may run OGSF for 1 year followed by EPHRA 2.0 for 12 months or Untill Alpha Male 7 comes out in 6G. An eradication of all fears should lead to the releasing of anger which is a byproduct of fear and a change in body structure. Your body will reflect a character stucture rarley seen in the last 4,000 years due to a strong presence of repression in this era. I could be wrong but I honestly think that OF5G or OSGF5G when they come out for a year is the way to go. It will open all repressed areas of your psyche and cause your body to stop being tight. I haven't been getting the results that I want with EPHRA and I think it's one of the slowest Subs ever. It's like it's working on stuff that is not rooted in this lifetime.
EHPRA is more optimal. I've run OGSF in the past and it's not as smooth. A lot of depression came up for me and I found myself stuck a lot of the time. How long did you run EHPRA for?

As a long time sufferer of the things you describe in your post I can tell you sticking with EHRPA will start to dissolve those things a lot faster than OGSF, at least the current version which is 4G.

Keep running EHPRA, the longer you run it the more you'll uncover and heal.
@Hercules: Thank you for your insight. Hmm, that is quite interesting, the mention of things (or issues) not rooted in this lifetime. As for fear, I also distinctly remember it being mentioned in the forum that when it comes to the three (fear, shame, guilt), it's fear which seems to be the root and it would be important to deal with it effectively so as to also prevent the recurrence of the other two (shame and guilt).

@mat422: Thanks for the recommendation. The longest I've run EPHRA was 1 month, I think. It works quite fast in restoring emotional equilibrium, I must say, and I've noticed that people were nicer to me when I ran the sub. However, my abandonment issues have also been making a comeback with a vengeance which has been manifesting itself in yet another disastrous interpersonal relation. (Well, it's actually to do with trying to connect to someone and then being 'rejected' - or at least it feels that way). So yeah, the depression also has an external factor as well.

I was actually thinking of doing OF at one point but then I thought that perhaps it may not get me the "well-rounded" result that I was aiming for. I also decided to run OGSF with the thought of running EPHRA again afterwards. I was thinking that it may result in less resistance, perhaps making my response time to EPHRA much faster. Now that I'm running it, I'm thinking that from the initial 3-6 months, and also depending on my reaction to it, I might run it for just 1-2 months and then switch back to EPHRA.

The fact that I'm also running MLS for my thesis also has to do with my decision since I know that EPHRA can't be run with any other sub.
(01-25-2016, 01:41 PM)mahavir747 Wrote: [ -> ]@Hercules: Thank you for your insight. Hmm, that is quite interesting, the mention of things (or issues) not rooted in this lifetime. As for fear, I also distinctly remember it being mentioned in the forum that when it comes to the three (fear, shame, guilt), it's fear which seems to be the root and it would be important to deal with it effectively so as to also prevent the recurrence of the other two (shame and guilt).

@mat422: Thanks for the recommendation. The longest I've run EPHRA was 1 month, I think. It works quite fast in restoring emotional equilibrium, I must say, and I've noticed that people were nicer to me when I ran the sub. However, my abandonment issues have also been making a comeback with a vengeance which has been manifesting itself in yet another disastrous interpersonal relation. (Well, it's actually to do with trying to connect to someone and then being 'rejected' - or at least it feels that way). So yeah, the depression also has an external factor as well.

I was actually thinking of doing OF at one point but then I thought that perhaps it may not get me the "well-rounded" result that I was aiming for. I also decided to run OGSF with the thought of running EPHRA again afterwards. I was thinking that it may result in less resistance, perhaps making my response time to EPHRA much faster. Now that I'm running it, I'm thinking that from the initial 3-6 months, and also depending on my reaction to it, I might run it for just 1-2 months and then switch back to EPHRA.

The fact that I'm also running MLS for my thesis also has to do with my decision since I know that EPHRA can't be run with any other sub.

Yeah with abandonment issues I'd run EHPRA for at least 6 months. It seems that event triggered underlying beliefs that weren't cleared completely with that 1 month run through.

But yeah, you can't run that with MLS so OGSF is good to use in the meantime.

A word on subliminals. Some guys here get really fast results, but it's best to adjust your listening time based on your issues. In my experience the more repressed stuff you have, the longer it takes. Shannon is amazing at what he does, but so far I've had to accept that these things do take time and it's better to stay consistent with one program for a long length of time instead of jumping all over the place.
@mat422 Thanks for your insight! I decided to continue running OGSF and in a few days, it'll be one month of listening to the sub. I have to admit, I've had a few days where I just could not listen to it for 8 hours as I felt exhausted and as though I was repelled by it. I decided to do maintenance runs on those days, an hour at the very least.

I did notice a change in my response to a situation which came up a few days ago. My mom had gotten all worked up about something again and then wanted to displace all that anger on me. I just knew - as in knew - that I wasn't responsible for this. Instead of feeling guilt and shame (I did feel fear because she could physically hurt me), I felt anger because I just knew that this wasn't right. That was a significant change for me. I'll probably try running it again for another month (It seems like I'll still need to run MLS for a longer period, anway) and see what happens.