Subliminal Talk

Full Version: What's next for me?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,

I've been using ASC for a little less than 3 months and I have been thinking of moving on to another sub.

In the past I have used AM5, WM2 and SM3. I am not sure how much they have worked. I feel like I am being held back by something that's blocking the power inside of me, like a wall.

Lately I have been thinking of my childhood and upbringing (thanks to Neil Strauss's The Truth) and how it might have affected me. I've realized, that even though I had a loving family my father was not a strong male role model, I'd get slapped once in a while and my parents would cancel my thoughts causing me to have low self-esteem and taking initiative issues. It is causing me a little social anxiety and lots of approach anxiety too. Also my mother has been battling with stress and anxiety issues which has been perpetuating my own negative thinking and passing her fears on to me. They have been very dismissive to anyone and everything that was outside their way of thinking and comfort zone. Also, my father never acknowledged my achievements and always pushed me to keep pushing forward creating a sense in me of not being enough and to keep striving for success.

Even though they love me, they thought they were doing the best for me. I am not angry at them. I am a little angry in general, that these have happened to me.

The question is, how do I get rid of all these?

Is EPRHA or Life Tune-Up the best option?

If you could recommend any books concerning these issues, I would really appreciate it.

Thank you.
(01-24-2016, 02:20 AM)MadTheReaper Wrote: [ -> ]In the past I have used AM5, WM2 and SM3. I am not sure how much they have worked. I feel like I am being held back by something that's blocking the power inside of me, like a wall.

It's fear! I'd recommend you EPRHA for a couple of months, assess your situation, and if you continue to feel this block, switch to OF 5G, which will be released by then.
(01-24-2016, 06:09 AM)LeonidasXVI Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-24-2016, 02:20 AM)MadTheReaper Wrote: [ -> ]In the past I have used AM5, WM2 and SM3. I am not sure how much they have worked. I feel like I am being held back by something that's blocking the power inside of me, like a wall.

It's fear! I'd recommend you EPRHA for a couple of months, assess your situation, and if you continue to feel this block, switch to OF 5G, which will be released by then.

Yeah I was thinking the same thing that it was fear.
Do AM6 or ephra or OF. Best advice would be you do AM6. You did AM5 and AM5 doesn't have any fear or Ephra like AM6.

Second best advice Ephra.

LTU could be used too.
So, you say, the fear is responsible for this "wall" I feel...

The poetic thing is I have this tattoo on my left arm.
[Image: AjrA9tf.png]

I think LTU will be best for me, as it contains OGSF in 5G and tackles anxiety and self-worth issues.

I will read up on some journals...

EDIT: Thank you for recommendations guys. I will go with LTU or EPRHA. I'll read on some journals how each has helped people.
EPRHA or OGSF. You can upgrade every time to the new version when Shannon has finished building.
Stress Relief
Refreshers
I will use EPRHA for a month and take it from there.

Thank you, everyone.