Subliminal Talk

Full Version: What do you want me to do next?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I let you decide
You'll have amazing results regardless of whatever you do. One for selfish reasons, and second for the sake of science, I'd like to see you do a run of AM5 and compare it with AM6, how these two stand out against each other. It will be really interesting.

Even if you do WM2 or SM3, I am sure it will be epic. All the best! Smile
I rather see you do WM. But in doing so write a good journal so we can compare it to others and see what your doing right and others arent. I like the idea of AM5 as well. My vote WM.
Even if WM2 would be interesting, too, I voted for SM 3.0, because I would like to see how you do after WM.
................BASE
lol Trend you are just having fun with the radio buttons....to see what members will say. He's really not asking what you should decide for him to do. At least that's what I gathered and if I am wrong, I apologize. But indeed whatever you feel fit regardless of what the poles measure up, it's your choice.
SM3 SM3 SM3 !!!! I want to see this second run sm3 so we can see if wm2 was indeed better for him. He already did wm2 twice (64day per stage).
It would be very interesting to see to which extent will another run of SM3 take you. I m guessing, kt will be spectacular and you will be one of the rare oney on this forum who tried two runs.
SM3! Smile

BTW... Could you answer here:
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-6989.html

What do you think about an idea to run one Magnet just after another?
When are you going to start it Dzemoo?
I am going to take a break from am so in 2-3 weeks i think

do you guys think its useful for me to do one month of the am6 refresher?

sm3 seems like a good choice i am curious what it can do for me now after all the multistages, i will stick to my original plan and do every multistage 3 times, life is short so when i die i can say i did all of shanons women attraction multistages 3 times lol
I would say it's time wasting as you just did AM6. Unless the refresher hold some kind of mystical power Rolleyes like some seems to believe here.
Did anybody notice the similarity between Dzemoo's and Alpha360's avatar?
(01-24-2016, 07:11 AM)AriGold Wrote: [ -> ]Did anybody notice the similarity between Dzemoo's and Alpha360's avatar?

Lmao good one!

(01-24-2016, 06:59 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: [ -> ]I would say it's time wasting as you just did AM6. Unless the refresher hold some kind of mystical power Rolleyes like some seems to believe here.

U don't see the refresher as beneficial?
Pages: 1 2 3 4