Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Hello Shannon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Shannon!

I joined this forum awhile ago (forgot I had done so) and am starting to get back into the Law of Attraction etc. I'm currently doing my own affirmations, writing them down each day, and also doing a lot of EFT which I'm finding to be of GREAT help!

I have to say, reading through this forum and seeing all the successful results that people are having is amazing. I love it! I love the subconscious mind Smile if only more people realized the power they have within themselves!!

Would you be happy if I asked a few questions in private? please let me know. I'm going to purchase one of your products next pay day so I will need guidance as to what serves me best based on my current affirmations.

Talk soon hopefully.

Kind regards,

Matt.
(01-23-2016, 05:43 AM)Mattty Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Shannon!

I joined this forum awhile ago (forgot I had done so) and am starting to get back into the Law of Attraction etc. I'm currently doing my own affirmations, writing them down each day, and also doing a lot of EFT which I'm finding to be of GREAT help!

I have to say, reading through this forum and seeing all the successful results that people are having is amazing. I love it! I love the subconscious mind Smile if only more people realized the power they have within themselves!!

Would you be happy if I asked a few questions in private? please let me know. I'm going to purchase one of your products next pay day so I will need guidance as to what serves me best based on my current affirmations.

Talk soon hopefully.

Kind regards,

Matt.

First of Matt, Shannon doesn't do private messages because if he did, everyone would be sending one. Which would slow down progress for his work. Second, Shannon doesn't recommend doing affirmations with his subliminal because your affirmations could conflict with program you're using.
You can ask here for opinions if you want.
(01-23-2016, 10:41 AM)spiritman Wrote: [ -> ]First of Matt, Shannon doesn't do private messages because if he did, everyone would be sending one. Which would slow down progress for his work. Second, Shannon doesn't recommend doing affirmations with his subliminal because your affirmations could conflict with program you're using.

Thanks for letting me know! I thought this might be the case which is why I asked first just to make sure Smile

I see. Hmm.
(01-23-2016, 01:24 PM)Mr. Anderson Wrote: [ -> ]You can ask here for opinions if you want.

Sure why not. Thanks guys for being helpful Smile

Okay so I'm currently affirming a new loving and intimate relationship into my life with my ideal beautiful woman. I'm not ugly, but I'm very much overweight and I do have a limiting belief about beautiful women being attracted to me. Although even when I was slim I still had limiting beliefs around beautiful women in general.

I'm interested in the whole package (romance, love, sex etc) but definitely want some intense sexual chemistry and plenty of sex too (several times a week).

Which program(s) should I go for?

Given what I'm interested in, the options most suitable for me at the moment seem to be Attract your perfect girlfriend or Attract your perfect brunette lover (I desire for her to have long brown hair).

The other thing I was thinking perhaps is.. I know it was said earlier that it is recommended not to do your own affirmations alongside these programs. But what if I just continued with my own affirmations for my desired relationship and then listened to "Become Irresistibly Attractive to Beautiful Women Ver. 8.0 (4G – Type B/D Hybrid)" to help with attracting beautiful women into my life?

Also, what exactly does it mean when it says "Attract your perfect..."? does that mean my subconscious mind will deliver to me in physical reality the exact kind of woman that is incredibly sexy to me (in terms of physical attributes) and then also a matching personality that matches what I desire in a woman's inner qualities? I'm guessing this is the case.

And what is the best way to listen to these programs? do you guys highly recommend sleep phones? and can you listen to these programs while doing other things on your computer that involve sound? ie playing a game, watching a movie, etc (on headphones).

I think that is pretty much all the questions I have.

At this stage I will most likely just continue with my current affirmations and EFT since it is working extremely well! but I am concerned about some of the limiting beliefs I have regarding women which is why I think Become Irresistibly Attractive to Beautiful Women Ver. 8.0 would be a great addition on top of what I'm already doing to give me a more solid foundation. I can't see how that would be an issue?

PS. I'm in the process of losing weight too so this will help with my confidence over time.

Anyway look forward to your replies.

Cheers.
(01-23-2016, 09:12 PM)Mattty Wrote: [ -> ]At this stage I will most likely just continue with my current affirmations and EFT since it is working extremely well!

I will try to say this as respectfully as I can, but if that is what you're going to do, then don't come back and complain that the product you used didn't work the way it was suppose to. Shannon has the instructions there for a reason, and if you go against the instructions, you won't be entitled to a refund. So, if you're going to keep doing the affirmations, so be it, that is your right. But I am just giving you a heads up for future reference.
(01-24-2016, 05:03 AM)spiritman Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-23-2016, 09:12 PM)Mattty Wrote: [ -> ]At this stage I will most likely just continue with my current affirmations and EFT since it is working extremely well!

I will try to say this as respectfully as I can, but if that is what you're going to do, then don't come back and complain that the product you used didn't work the way it was suppose to. Shannon has the instructions there for a reason, and if you go against the instructions, you won't be entitled to a refund. So, if you're going to keep doing the affirmations, so be it, that is your right. But I am just giving you a heads up for future reference.

All good spiritman. I understand the deal Smile

Also why would I want to complain? that would just bring me more things to complain about lol.
(01-24-2016, 07:31 AM)Mattty Wrote: [ -> ]All good spiritman. I understand the deal Smile Also why would I want to complain? that would just bring me more things to complain about lol.

No problem. The reason I said that is because in the past I have seen some users complain that the product they used didn't work. However, later they stated they didn't use the product according to the instructions, hence why the product didn't work the way it was suppose to.
(01-24-2016, 07:37 AM)spiritman Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-24-2016, 07:31 AM)Mattty Wrote: [ -> ]All good spiritman. I understand the deal Smile Also why would I want to complain? that would just bring me more things to complain about lol.

No problem. The reason I said that is because in the past I have seen some users complain that the product they used didn't work. However, later they stated they didn't use the product according to the instructions, hence why the product didn't work the way it was suppose to.

I see. No worries then Smile thanks for letting me know.