Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Robert MLS log
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I put MLS 5G on ultrasonic loop for my son on 12/14/15. He is not aware that it is running. I plan on keeping it going for a year.
The day that I began MLS, I checked his GPA was:
Quarter 1.37
Semester 2.0
37 days later (at the end of the semester) his GPA was:
Quarter 1.5
Semester 2.0
I realize that it is not a huge change, but for the positive, in a short amount of time.
Additionally, I was talking to him after a wrestling match. He told me that he was starting to feel really stressed about school. When I asked what he meant he said that his grades were bothering him. This is the first time EVER that he has been concerned about grades. I believe that it is the influence of the sub.
New semester. I will let you know how it goes.
fantastic please can you share how and where you loop the silent track and if you leave it on when he leaves the room too
(01-19-2016, 10:08 AM)Jake2015 Wrote: [ -> ]fantastic please can you share how and where you loop the silent track and if you leave it on when he leaves the room too

I hid a set of computer Logitech computer speakers (both passed the quality test) under his dresser pointing towards his bed with a regular mp3 player. It runs continuously, so we never miss an opportunity. He probably gets about 10 hours exposure a night.

I am thinking about putting another set behind the couch that he sits at for TV time since I started the same program today.
I am so excited about this program. I just checked grades (yes, I am fairly obsessive about this). He just received a 10 out of 10 on a notebook check. This is the first time that he has not failed a notebook check this year. Yay
Oh wow that's great, I'm planning to do the same for my daughter when she's able to go to school.
(01-19-2016, 04:40 PM)Rocket13 Wrote: [ -> ]Oh wow that's great, I'm planning to do the same for my daughter when she's able to go to school.
I wish this program was around back then. I will keep you update to date as to he seems to be doing with the program.