Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Everything is Possible & Luck Magnifier
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone ever used this combo? I like the script for Everything is Possible but I can't find any reviews and information on it. I know everyone uses LM with Ultra Success, but it seems like EIP would help unlock what seems to be LM's latent ability to manifest conscious desires. If there's something you want, but are self-limiting, EIP should remove those barriers, giving LM the mental space to work.

I've never used US, but my cousin has. He says it's a remarkable subliminal, nothing that he "felt like success" all the time, but still had strong feelings of doubt -- only that he could OVERCOME them. I'd theorize that EIP would supercharge LM.

If no one's had any experience with it, I'll grab it myself and give it a two month whirl. I bought BASE 4g during the New Year's Sale... but I need something to yank me out of a rut I'm in right now, and I heard LM is usually just the thing.
I know one guy who won the lottery twice he said by using the luck magnifier i dont think you should use combos though.
My life is currently in a position where running two subs is feasible, not to mention the fact that EIP is B, while LM is B/D -- meaning it's fairly safe to combine them. I've been doing so for the last four days. Nothing remarkable as of yet, minus some fleeting moments of pure bliss, seeing life as hilarious. There is, however, this emerging feeling that I can mentally manifest anything with enough focus. It's a "weak" feeling though, if that makes any sense. It's not something in the forefront of my brain. Just... When I have a negative situation arrive, it feels like I'm "willing" it out of existence. Same thing with positive desires. We'll see.
(01-26-2016, 12:23 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote: [ -> ]My life is currently in a position where running two subs is feasible, not to mention the fact that EIP is B, while LM is B/D -- meaning it's fairly safe to combine them. I've been doing so for the last four days. Nothing remarkable as of yet, minus some fleeting moments of pure bliss, seeing life as hilarious. There is, however, this emerging feeling that I can mentally manifest anything with enough focus. It's a "weak" feeling though, if that makes any sense. It's not something in the forefront of my brain. Just... When I have a negative situation arrive, it feels like I'm "willing" it out of existence. Same thing with positive desires. We'll see.

How was your experience in the end?
I had just finished AM6 for the first time when I posted that. Shortly after, I started my second run. I was coming from a REALLLLLY low place prior to my first run and I felt like I wouldn't get anything from any sub in the future unless I ran it again.