Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Shannon, is it me or is it her?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Other members of the forum who are transcendent alphas and who have experienced this already please feel free to comment.

I've met a girl. And she's fantastic. She's submissive, vulnerable and caring and were very sexually compatible. But I'm not sure if she treats me this way because of who I am or because of who she is. Is this how all women are going to treat me from now on or is this something special that I've found?
I think no matter how great you are there will be women who will treat you badly. Because they dont know anything else. Thats the way they behave.

From what you said I think its due to you being a real man and her being a real woman.

You will attract more this kind of woman. Women who really care for you.
Its you both you will see by yourself if she is stronger or you
Lol what an incredible thread. For me, I would say most women would now be giving that treatment. However, certain ones won't. And you got to adapt and improve for more
(01-16-2016, 07:54 PM)ffaux Wrote: [ -> ]Other members of the forum who are transcendent alphas and who have experienced this already please feel free to comment.

I've met a girl. And she's fantastic. She's submissive, vulnerable and caring and were very sexually compatible. But I'm not sure if she treats me this way because of who I am or because of who she is. Is this how all women are going to treat me from now on or is this something special that I've found?

Could be both. Watch how she interacts with other people.
If she treats others the same it could mean it's just who she is and treats you the same.

Also, if she is like that, she could also be really attracted to you and there no easy way you could tell.
I'd say it's a natural event when a female meets a real, self assured, self validated, emotionally healthy masculine man. IE. A man who has internalised AM6.

The AM6 manual speaks a lot of this natural process and how things like this will happen as you become the script more and more. Great post, I'm happy for you, excellent progress.

This brought a smile to my face!
I feel like that's how they behave if they're ok with you. If they don't behave like that they're wrestling for control with you and I don't get along with those types of women anymore, not for longer times at least. I think either they're not confident about you, or they just don't have their shit together themselves, i.e. they have low self-esteem, some feministic beliefs, crudges against men or whatever that prevents them from feminine with you. Its lile they can't just relax and they feel like they power, displays of special treatment from you, etc.
I didn't say anything about trying to force attraction. No point getting into arguments or struggles, that's sort of my point. I feel weird if I sense the other person trying to force them. What I meant to say was: yes, I've noticed women acting more natural, submissive, feminine. But not all of them. I think that's a natural reaction, but anyone can block and resist a natural reaction if they want to do so for whatever reason. And not everyone's compatible anyway.

The projection is probably true to some extent, but imo its idealistic to take that too far.
(01-17-2016, 06:32 AM)MadTheReaper Wrote: [ -> ]Could be both. Watch how she interacts with other people.
If she treats others the same it could mean it's just who she is and treats you the same.

Also, if she is like that, she could also be really attracted to you and there no easy way you could tell.

She definitely doesn't treat other people the way she treats me. I think she trusts me and feels safe with me. And I think you're definitely right, she's really attracted to me.

(01-17-2016, 12:04 PM)CatMan Wrote: [ -> ]I'd say it's a natural event when a female meets a real, self assured, self validated, emotionally healthy masculine man. IE. A man who has internalised AM6.

I wish those things were true about me. I am starting to become emotionally healthy thanks to SR though. Thank you for your kind words CatMan.
(01-18-2016, 02:50 PM)ffaux Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-17-2016, 12:04 PM)CatMan Wrote: [ -> ]I'd say it's a natural event when a female meets a real, self assured, self validated, emotionally healthy masculine man. IE. A man who has internalised AM6.

I wish those things were true about me. I am starting to become emotionally healthy thanks to SR though. Thank you for your kind words CatMan.

You may not be 100% of the way there yet, friend.

But obviously, you're on the right track if this girl is responding the way she is. Keep that in mind.

Celebrate your successes, they'll drive you forward when you hit times of resistance! We're rooting for you Smile.