Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Hate from men and bad karma on am6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Did anyone else noticed bad karma and hate and jealousy from men especially older men on am6 i had an important meeting today and the older men in the company were all against me if there werent women they wouldnt let me stay in my company. I also noticed less luck on am6 compared to wm2 anyone else noticed this?
Usually I got more respect from man, no matter how old. A few ones started to separate. But was there hate? I don't think so, but I don't know.

If they compete with you at some level (and this might be the case in the company) and you become more alpha they are maybe just afraid and want you to leave the company.
I just noticed a lot of your threads are negative D. It sounds like you already know the reason why people are giving you these reactions
I suppose other men might find an alpha male more threatening.
/\ I agree with James_Sky. When people start trying to bring you down, you know you're on the right path.

(01-16-2016, 02:42 AM)Dzemoo Wrote: [ -> ]Did anyone else noticed bad karma and hate and jealousy from men especially older men on am6 i had an important meeting today and the older men in the company were all against me if there werent women they wouldnt let me stay in my company. I also noticed less luck on am6 compared to wm2 anyone else noticed this?

Not bad karma (there is no such thing actually) but definitely some older guys hating on me a LOT especially in sales. Got in a few arguments with guys at their own front door.

Simply own who you are, and don't apologize.
@James i think they are jealous on the mature behavior i have due to am6 although i am much younger than them

@sarge perhaps they feel threatend in their alphaness?
What do you mean by there is no bad karma?

@guider didnt get what you want to say with that
(01-16-2016, 09:54 AM)Dzemoo Wrote: [ -> ]@sarge perhaps they feel threatend in their alphaness?

Threatened or maybe they feel like they made bad choices in life. Little bit jealous I think. Then there's also the "respect" thing. Maybe they just think they deserve respect just because they're old.

What I mean is that there is only causality. No good or bad. What is, just is, and if something "bad" happens, it's not a divine punishment, just a result of things you did, or did not, do.

I assume you were saying "bad karma" to say you were somehow cursed, which is not the case. If things are taking a dark turn, it's something you are doing, but it's not outside of your control.

Hope that clears it up.
(01-16-2016, 02:49 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-16-2016, 09:54 AM)Dzemoo Wrote: [ -> ]@sarge perhaps they feel threatend in their alphaness?

Threatened or maybe they feel like they made bad choices in life. Little bit jealous I think. Then there's also the "respect" thing. Maybe they just think they deserve respect just because they're old.

What I mean is that there is only causality. No good or bad. What is, just is, and if something "bad" happens, it's not a divine punishment, just a result of things you did, or did not, do.

I assume you were saying "bad karma" to say you were somehow cursed, which is not the case. If things are taking a dark turn, it's something you are doing, but it's not outside of your control.

Hope that clears it up.
There is no bad event in the Universe per say because all events are supposed to teach you a lesson but there is negative Karma. This is not it. Even though Karma means to make, what is happening is that you are peircing though a barrier and you are dealing with resistance. The universe like balance and people hating isvits way of trying to keep homeostasis. On a deeper level it's a reflection of what is happening inside. So it's really you not 100% content with the new you and wants to go back to the old you. Everything in your life is a reflection on what happens internally.
(01-16-2016, 03:33 PM)Hercules Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-16-2016, 02:49 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: [ -> ]

Hope that clears it up.
There is no bad event in the Universe per say because all events are supposed to teach you a lesson but there is negative Karma. This is not it. Even though Karma means to make, what is happening is that you are peircing though a barrier and you are dealing with resistance. The universe like balance and people hating isvits way of trying to keep homeostasis. On a deeper level it's a reflection of what is happening inside. So it's really you not 100% content with the new you and wants to go back to the old you. Everything in your life is a reflection on what happens internally.

I disagree. I've had more than enough experiences with people in sales and approaching women to know that the "resistance" you encounter is most likely people's own fear/stupidity rather than universal balancing acts.
(01-16-2016, 03:33 PM)Hercules Wrote: [ -> ]There is no bad event in the Universe per say because all events are supposed to teach you a lesson but there is negative Karma. This is not it. Even though Karma means to make, what is happening is that you are peircing though a barrier and you are dealing with resistance. The universe like balance and people hating isvits way of trying to keep homeostasis. On a deeper level it's a reflection of what is happening inside. So it's really you not 100% content with the new you and wants to go back to the old you. Everything in your life is a reflection on what happens internally.

I would somewhat agree with this, negativity attracts. You'll always experience negative twats, its wether you're sucked into there black cloud.

When I wake up moody, negative and angry - my day is always attracts the same. If I can mange to flip it and brush it off then it inevitably gets better.

i know im simplifying here and its not directly related but EPRHA is slowly removing my dark clouds and in return people respond to me much more positively. When people are being shitty to me 99% of the time ts because I'm resisting and am amplifying my negative traits.
(01-16-2016, 03:57 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-16-2016, 02:49 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: [ -> ][quote='Dzemoo' pid='96442' dateline='1452966872']

Hope that clears it up.
[/
I disagree. I've had more than enough experiences with people in sales and approaching women to know that the "resistance" you encounter is most likely people's own fear/stupidity rather than universal balancing acts.

The resistance is apart of you isn't it. The universe (you) wants to maintain homeostasis. If all you know is wanking every day then when it is time to get girls you get scared and face internal resistance and external which is a reflection of the internal. This is a fact and we can see it in history. If you want to learn more read the Heroes Journey steps or read the hero with 1,000 faces. Time and time again this same hero diagram appears in stories. An example of this in life is when a Jet is traveling at subsonic speeds and starts reaching the speed of sound it gets heavy resistance but when it finally reaches that speed you here 2 loud booms. One boom in the front and back of the plane. Then the plane is outta here. The plane is even shaped as a phallic symbol which is to peirce through barriers and to decrease turbulence. That's why is caused the sound barrier. It's also like a spaceship when it's taking off. When it's taking off, for the first few seconds its engines are running 100% trying to get off the ground and I think 90% of its fuel is spent in the launch stage. But as it gains more and more momentum it peirces through and overcomes it's resistance (gravity). You can even see this in having sex. It's Universal law. With every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.
(01-17-2016, 12:35 AM)Hercules Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-16-2016, 03:57 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-16-2016, 02:49 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: [ -> ][quote='Dzemoo' pid='96442' dateline='1452966872']

Hope that clears it up.
[/

The resistance is apart of you isn't it. The universe (you) wants to maintain homeostasis. If all you know is wanking every day then when it is time to get girls you get scared and face internal resistance and external which is a reflection of the internal. This is a fact and we can see it in history. If you want to learn more read the Heroes Journey steps or read the hero with 1,000 faces. Time and time again this same hero diagram appears in stories. An example of this in life is when a Jet is traveling at subsonic speeds and starts reaching the speed of sound it gets heavy resistance but when it finally reaches that speed you here 2 loud booms. One boom in the front and back of the plane. Then the plane is outta here. The plane is even shaped as a phallic symbol which is to peirce through barriers and to decrease turbulence. That's why is caused the sound barrier. It's also like a spaceship when it's taking off. When it's taking off, for the first few seconds its engines are running 100% trying to get off the ground and I think 90% of its fuel is spent in the launch stage. But as it gains more and more momentum it peirces through and overcomes it's resistance (gravity). You can even see this in having sex. It's Universal law. With every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.
Universal Law is one thing you are always bound to no matter what level of growth you are at.
(01-17-2016, 12:38 AM)Hercules Wrote: [ -> ]Universal Law is one thing you are always bound to no matter what level of growth you are at.

True, but what you're talking about isn't universal law, it's some new age BS.

Have you actually tested the theory? Because I have indirectly with approaching and sales experience as well as my life experience. All the bad shit that's happened in my life, the universe should be bending over backwards for me by now to keep things in balance. But it's not.
Pages: 1 2