Subliminal Talk

Full Version: AM 6 / WM / sex magnet in this situation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The first one applies to either gender role and that is only aimed with the use of AM 6. So for instance, let's say you have an interview, with the powers of these subs, could they knock the socks off of the interviewer to have them win in your favor to be the selected candidate for the job where you possibly not only get a job but also win a friend over (being the interviewer)? Well I guess it goes without saying that I think it should be doable to produce this kind of outcome if it makes you into a man that is both respected and appreciated.

The 2nd one applies for the female gender roles doing the interviewing with the subs SM and WM, can one going for an interview to just get the job win her over both for the job and also seduction in the likes of (if she is hot enough) you deciding to have sex with that interviewer) with the holy grail powers of SM / WM?? I remember one story where someone on this forum posted up a interview they had with a female and his gaze was so powerful that she (the interviewer) gazed down cuz SHE couldnt hold the gaze with him.....

What are your thoughts on these 2 scenarios? Anyone experience real life scenarios of the above?

Big Grin