Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Side effect of SM and WM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would love to know what are the side effects of SM and WM. The other quadrants of your life like finance, learning, social aspects, spirituality etc.

Topics can be discussed for examples, your workout regime, meditation, reading, doing courses, learning a different skill-sets, socializing in office or family, personal projects or anything else if you would like to share. To sum up achievements and serious drawbacks (please do not mix it up with girls )that you encounter in your journey while running SM or WM.
SM: wanted nothing to do w/ enlightenment. Came to terms with the emotional impact on the amount of time i haven't exploited. Social: it's difficult to flow with. Desire to have a fun satisfying life becomes ever present. Heart chakra and throat chakra feels disconnected and stunted. When spoke I felt all I said was emotional whitenoise, turned people off. Animals and small children took extreme liking to me.
Wasn't able to contribute socially , took social wallflower role. You will look EXTREMELY good on film. Will be questioned if you're gay. Anxiety will be subtly present from time to time. Speech impediment , even you think really hard prior to utterance. You will feel like a man. People will divulge their inner thoughts to you and feel confident doing so. Financially not that serious aside from wanting to profit viciously greedily from the smallest of amount of efforts. You take your vitamins judiciously. Greater fiscally discipline and strictness in expenditures. Cynicism.
Neutrally accept that your enemy can prosper and will far more than you.
/\ hardest lesson learned.
Side effect: your first three stages are full of them. It's all about building a foundation and self improvement. There for your career, health and habits revolve around the person being as sexually confident as possible.

For SM
(01-11-2016, 02:36 PM)Darkness Wrote: [ -> ]SM: wanted nothing to do w/ enlightenment. Came to terms with the emotional impact on the amount of time i haven't exploited. Social: it's difficult to flow with. Desire to have a fun satisfying life becomes ever present. Heart chakra and throat chakra feels disconnected and stunted. When spoke I felt all I said was emotional whitenoise, turned people off. Animals and small children took extreme liking to me.
Wasn't able to contribute socially , took social wallflower role. You will look EXTREMELY good on film. Will be questioned if you're gay. Anxiety will be subtly present from time to time. Speech impediment , even you think really hard prior to utterance. You will feel like a man. People will divulge their inner thoughts to you and feel confident doing so. Financially not that serious aside from wanting to profit viciously greedily from the smallest of amount of efforts. You take your vitamins judiciously. Greater fiscally discipline and strictness in expenditures. Cynicism.

How about your time management? Are you thinking all the time on woman and sex or you still focus enough to finish your side projects ?
(01-11-2016, 02:51 PM)Guider Wrote: [ -> ]Side effect: your first three stages are full of them. It's all about building a foundation and self improvement. There for your career, health and habits revolve around the person being as sexually confident as possible.

For SM

Actually the first stage has normalization fully ;and from second stage onward. manifestation and success programming to women escalates.So I am interested to know how other domains of love affected by SM/WM. How about your procrastination in general? Are you fully proactive so far from the very beginning or you still zen and lazy like AM6 in general(except stage 6 of AM6)?
(01-11-2016, 04:22 PM)jonathan4all Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-11-2016, 02:36 PM)Darkness Wrote: [ -> ]SM: wanted nothing to do w/ enlightenment. Came to terms with the emotional impact on the amount of time i haven't exploited. Social: it's difficult to flow with. Desire to have a fun satisfying life becomes ever present. Heart chakra and throat chakra feels disconnected and stunted. When spoke I felt all I said was emotional whitenoise, turned people off. Animals and small children took extreme liking to me.

How about your time management? Are you thinking all the time on woman and sex or you still focus enough to finish your side projects ?

Time became the most valuable liability. Yes , you think about women a lot and further in they lose that glamour you don't overvalue them and your goals even if she wants sex , ends up taking presidence. You try to become smarter, increase your IQ so that work becomes easy and life does too. Exploitation will be the modus operandi of operating after SM.
That's right. However it also focuses on foundation building. I would know. I've just been through it. I don't know about you, but laziness, had been the biggest change after AM6. It's either I choose to do something or not. Based on how we feel. The only love I've felt is my life, I can achieve income more effortlessly. And there's less bullshit. My proactiveness hasn't changed but your life will unless you resist the OE. Let us know how it goes
SM:

spiritual life continued to improve. i became a social butterfly. didn't really feel like i needed to improve in my vocation, leading me to feel "stuck" financially/ career wise. but if my help was requested, i always kept true to my word and helped people, as far as "unpaid extra work" goes. women became my top priority, personal growth and other areas to develop took a back seat. speaking from the heart to an audience is GREATLY enhanced, people seem captivated by my words. popularity rose tremendously.