Subliminal Talk

Full Version: No more resistance!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Fast and resistance free results? Yes please!

This is Natious and I will introduce you to this amazing yet simple technique that can make your subliminal runs easier with added effectiveness. To be honest it's not even much of a technique, it's simply having a conversation with your subconscious and working your way through resistance with no more than 20 minutes. This is something I use myself and have found very effective. It is harder to use this with programs like OF, OGSF because the goals for these programs are too general and focused on "moving away from" rather than "moving towards".

Make your runs feel like this:

Instead of This:
[Image: 3faa7640-f73e-0132-450d-0a2ca390b447.gif?]
Or this:
[Image: anger.jpg]

Before you say:"But, but, Shannon's subliminals already bypass all the resistance and are top of the line", you are correct, they are top of the line and are effective in overcoming resistance except not all resistance can be overcome in such a short time especially when we are talking about those "very resistant person" types or when you are simply on the opposite side of "Absolutely self confident", "Alpha Male" or what ever subliminal you are using.
This form of dealing with the resistance is safe to use with subliminals because you are not directly programming your subconscious. If anything this could be called a combination of deep reflection and shedding light on the unknown. So don't be shocked if your self awareness and understanding of your subconscious improves.

Let's get started!
3 Steps to overcoming resistance

Step 1: Be aware of the resistance.
This is quite simple, think about what your goal is (in this case the subliminal program you are using) and see if there is any internal resistance that comes up when you think about achieveing the goal of the program. Becoming aware of the resistance is easier when you are already running the program because it helps bringing up the things that are not in alignment with its goal.

Step 2: Interview the resistance
This is the hardest step, because it involves some patience and work. With this step you are digging up the reasons why your subconscious believes that the goal is not "safe" for you. The reasons can vary from "it's impossible" to being afraid that it is dangerous for you. Subconscious is a very powerful ally, but without the proper guidance it is like a headless chicken (a very strong chicken). Subconscious wants to give you what you want to have, but first it needs clear instructions on what it is that you want (subliminal programs take care of that) and the current instructions are out of date.
To get clear on what is so horrible that we can't pursue our goal, we need to interview our subconscious. To do that you need to ask it questions about why it doesn't want you to "push" toward your specific goal. This process requires some patience and above all compassionate listening. After-all subconscious is not your enemy, but a very strong asset or even an ally. A few good questions to ask are "What am I afraid of?" "Why is my subconscious resisting this goal?" "What is the negative side of getting what I want (ASC, becoming an AM)?
Now just listen and write down the answers. Remember that patience and compassion go a long way here.

Step 3: Work out the issues
Now that you have found out why your subconscious is protecting you from going for the goal, you can start "working it out" with yourself. This means taking a look the fears and working a way around them so they are no longer an issue. It doesn't mean you have to face those fears, but simply that you make yourself feel like it's relatively safe for you to pursue your goal.
Let's say that one of the answers you got (AM6) is "I am afraid that when I'm an alpha male, I will be an ass-hole to everyone and I will put other people down to make myself look better".
You might know consciously that this is not necessarily the case and you are unlikely to be that way, but let's pretend most of the "Alpha Males" that you have seen (or thought you have seen) were like that when you saw them in your past. Now all the evidence that your subconscious has is related to that interpretation. If we were working with affirmations here, this would need to be worked more into depth, but since we are not(Shannon takes care of those), we just need to make peace with your subconscious mind.
Now it is more important than ever to approach this with compassion, you want to approach this gently so you can work it out with yourself.
To make peace with it you can come up with something like: "I have the ability to choose which kind of a man I want to be and if at any point I start putting people down to make myself feel superior, I will stop and reflect on what I need to do to change that", the more personal the better like:"That is true, I do not want that either, I enjoy having good relationships with people around me so if I start putting people down to make myself feel better then I will work as hard as I can to change that." You also need to promise yourself that you are going to follow through if that should happen. Remember, your subconscious is your friend not your foe.
These examples might not be the best, but hopefully you can understand where I am going with this.

It helps a lot if you can find examples that show the traits you want to see in yourself. AM6 has some recommended books to read while you run the program, but as far as I know, other programs don't have that so feel free to look for them yourself and remember the ones that give you positive examples. By reading and absorbing that information you further show your subconscious that it might indeed be a good idea to reach for that goal.

This "exercise" is not something you need to do often, but the more your subconscious is accepting the goal as a "good" option for you, the faster you will get results. Don't be afraid of putting in a little bit of effort to help you change your life.

Another big form of resistance is impatience, be patient! The results will come but much slower if you keep poking them with your impatience stick.
Throw away the stick!
[Image: Dog-Knocks-Down-Kid-in-Snow-Fail.gif]

I hope people find this helpful and because of it get better and faster results!
Peace! Smile