Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Hearing Subliminal script into dreams
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I was lucid dreaming last night and I heard voices talking in the background that I could recognize that weren't from my dream and they were saying stuff but I couldn't hear them clearly. I instantly knew it was the sub but the strange thing is that I didn't hear the waterfall. Shannon what do you think about this.
(01-05-2016, 06:15 PM)Hercules Wrote: [ -> ]So I was lucid dreaming last night and I heard voices talking in the background that I could recognize that weren't from my dream and they were saying stuff but I couldn't hear them clearly. I instantly knew it was the sub but the strange thing is that I didn't hear the waterfall. Shannon what do you think about this.

That happened to me once a little while ago.

I wrote about it in my journal.

In my experience, I was starting to wake up I think. As I did, I heard weird fast, robot-sounding voices. I instantly figured out it was the subliminal, and my head was pretty close to the right side bed speaker.

It all made sense to me. Sounded really creepy lol. Having a fast talking robot in your ear when your room is all dark and you're alone hahaha. Creepy stuff.

Seems like at some levels of consciousness, you can "consciously" hear the sub. Very cool, but yeah creepy.
Ask your subconscious to decipher the messages, I have tried to do that, but forgot as soon as I was in a lucid state.
Vitamin B complex+No fap will help you remember
I think this happens to me sometimes as well, but I can't make out what it's saying. And usually when it happens I wake up in such a daze that I can't make sense of anything at all.
hmm, this stuff happened to me during my early stages of AM6 where I could hear the subliminal in my dream so basically I was walking and I could hear the ultrasonic but in my dream, I have high frequency hearing and can hear the ultrasonic track anyway but in my dreams that was like yeah its getting in there deep Big Grin