Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Using SM3 stage 1 as ASC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, I find myself in need of some ASC. Well, that's been the case for a long ass time, but let's say I'm finally waking up to it. I've done AM6, SM3, AM6 and halfway through WM2 (not what I want/need atm, stopped). What I want is more confidence in the sense that I'd believe that I can and will succeed in whatever I want to do. I'm a fairly sexual guy, so this confidence will be tested with the ladies, but its also highly needed for stuff like browsing and replying to job applications, making phone calls, grabbing opportunities that come up, talking what's on my mind, eventually moving to a bigger city, and so on.

I've done, and succeeded in, all of those things before, and I'm not shaking in fear of failing at them, but I usually do not expect to succeed in them. I also don't really NEED anything that much anymore, so it just feels like its usually not worth the effort (expecting to fail with mild discomfort + not much to gain = no action --> no success --> feeling bad). From experience I know that (expecting to succeed + high fear) is actually very motivating for me, so I see how beneficial ASC could be.

AM6 is too subtle for me in terms of type A, or alpha 1.0, confidence and I believe I'd not get what I want if I were to run it for a 3rd time now. I remember SM3 being more powerful for me in this regard, but also that this kinda faded towards the end of the program.

ASC seems great, right on point. It does seem like it needs to be run for a long time to have the results actually become permanent, though. So I got to thinking, for all that time, why not run SM3 stage 1 instead? Its focused on foundation building, I already own it, and in addition to ASC it has:
-better tech, incl. OE2
-more comprehensive selfs (confidence, esteem, respect,...)
-OGSF (so, no need to decide between confidence vs. OGSF)
-OAA
-NSFM
-Some sexual and attraction stuff, light manifestation

So, it seems it could actually be a pretty darn good package for working on self-improvement (confidence & GSF, overcoming previous restrictions) with some focus towards the ladies (NSFM, sex drive). Plus, it seems like it'd be fairly good intro to SM3 later on :p

Why would I not want to do this? Shannon, is there something that is intentionally whacking me "out of balance" in an unhealthy way, or something else that'd make it a bad idea to run stage 1 for, say 3(+) months? Is the confidence building from different from stock ASC, maybe just "sexual confidence"? Or is (especially) the ASC component in the 1st stage limited somehow, because the 2nd and 3rd stages apparently "extend" this self improvement programming? If that's the case, what about running stages 1-3 twice, and only then moving on? I don't like the idea of dropping self-improvement in favor of manifestations, I feel like its moving away from the core work that needs to be done.

From the manual:
Quote:Normalization and foundation building.
This stage is trying to make every man who uses it equal, balanced and solid in terms of self esteem, self respect, self image, sexual confidence, sexual stamina and sexual performance minimums. This allows the rest of the program a stable, predictable basis from which to begin and continue making changes.

Introduction of goal materials and manifestation efforts.
While not everything will be available for you to start with in Stage 1, those things that can be introduced towards making you more capable and comfortable with socializing and attracting beautiful women for sexual purposes are presented. Furthermore, the beginning of the manifestation sequences begins here, although it is not yet a major focus.

Stage 1 is primarily concerned with preparing you for those things that are critically important for success in meeting and seducing beautiful women, including self confidence, self esteem, self respect, self validation, self control, refusal to be tricked, mistreated sexually, overcoming previous restrictions concerning women and sex, and the generation of and use of aura manipulation takes place starting here. Kills neediness. Sex drive begins increasing. Refusal to have sex with underage girls is introduced and present throughout the whole program.
ASC is more general, has a wider scope of areas to be confident in
(01-05-2016, 10:36 AM)Guider Wrote: [ -> ]ASC is more general, has a wider scope of areas to be confident in

Actually I was thinking that it could be the confidence building instructions are pretty much identical in both programs.. b/c it seems this first stage just has some general instructions on confidence, self-esteem, self-validation, etc. To build a foundation. Or maybe it is specifically "sexual confidence". That's a part of my question, but Shannon I guess the only one who knows. And maybe even if the instructions are general, the context (other instructions focusing on sex, OE target) might direct them towards a narrower scope. So you may have a point.

I do like how ASC is both very narrow and very broad/wide at the same time. I just wish we had a simple core kickass-get-moving sub like ASC+OGSF. But I guess that'll be ASC 6G.
Obviously, ASC is your program.

Running stage 1 *of a multi-stage program and built to be a piece of a puzzle* as some sort of half-baked single stage for whatever reason...is a very bad idea. They're multi-stages for a reason.

Just run ASC 5G. It'll get the job done, don't worry. I used it, and loved it, and it works very fast because it has a narrow focus and a small script. It was my first ever sub, great sub.
Thanks Catman. Tbh, I think you're right on ASC. I'm on day 2 now and I already saw some results yesterday. So it seems pretty fast, lol. Its almost a year since Fonzy first recommended it to me and I should've started on it then. It was the same thing then & now: not sure I want to put all my eggs in 1 basket for so long. Also, its a "freebie", or sample, so I guess I suspect its not as good as the paid ones.

I think not asking questions... is a very bad idea. Its not about who knows better, its about exchanging information and maybe coming up with something useful once in a while. I had some old neckties that are designed to be worn as neckties usually are. However, I've found they also work really well for tying my MLTR's hands to the bed posts, much better than all the other household items that are not designed for my personal problem specifically either. You get the idea.