Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Which aura is created at stage 1 2 and 3 of SM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am curious as whether members have answers to my question ?

Which auras correspond to which stages ?

Thanks
I think there are all the auras from the very beginning of stage 1, and they are enhanced over the stages as we go through all the stages, and only Shannon can answer that question in particular.
Shanons once said to me that the auras are not complete untill stage 3 - 4
(01-02-2016, 12:29 PM)thor2014 Wrote: [ -> ]I am curious as whether members have answers to my question ?

Which auras correspond to which stages ?

Thanks

May I ask. Why are you curious about auras in the first place?
It's the pleasure of asking the question I'm sure, the adrenaline he gets when doing it Big Grin

PS: you won't get any answer from him, he like to ask question randomly but never answer any question.
I know right. Like its some kindof popularity contest
Answering every question I am asked would require that I either never work while I mined the answers from old scripts, or I hired a couple of people to do it for me. This is one of those questions.
So to all users don't be that guy, refer to this thread for a reminder
What happened to thor he used to be a cool guy
He has always been a bit weird, read his first thread and you will notice it a lot.
Like asking Sarge for something that doesn't make sense or other things.
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-5737.html
It seems not using the 6 stage correctly is something he did a lot. He was refused a refund because of that.
Maybe it's the off balance from the AM program.
No I caught him in a lie. He said he was starting stage six AM and the next day said he was ten days into SM with no results. Maniac360 can back me on this. People come on here for the attention. Social networks give a rush of dopamine regardless of intention
(02-04-2016, 10:33 PM)Guider Wrote: [ -> ]No I caught him in a lie. He said he was starting stage six AM and the next day said he was ten days into SM with no results. Maniac360 can back me on this. People come on here for the attention. Social networks give a rush of dopamine regardless of intention

Thats pathetic if true