Subliminal Talk

Full Version: What exactly is Cory Sky all about?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been seeing people mention him in this forum sometimes. And he is on my e-mail newsletter, though I never read the e-mails lol. Until today. I opened one of his e-mails and it caught my eye. Now I'm wondering, what is he all about? Anyone have experience with his programs? What is it exactly? It doesn't look like PUA stuff at first glance.
(01-01-2016, 02:20 PM)dissonance Wrote: [ -> ]I've been seeing people mention him in this forum sometimes. And he is on my e-mail newsletter, though I never read the e-mails lol. Until today. I opened one of his e-mails and it caught my eye. Now I'm wondering, what is he all about? Anyone have experience with his programs? What is it exactly? It doesn't look like PUA stuff at first glance.

Law of Attraction, mirror affirmations, hocus pocus.
forget this bullshit its like pua training nothing special
People in businesses with PUA have alot of humbo jumbo rolling in the air that their "strategy" will work for you......so you pay them alot of money for in person conferences or whatever and in the end it is all just garbage.......cuz everyone in the industry of PUA wants to be seen as a "guru" whether it is Mystery, Neil Strauss from the game, or someone like Cory Skyy. Since PUA is a business, at the end of the day, they are nothing more than in it for the $$$$

So I agree with the above poster, PUA is nothing but "training" for the AFCs or beta males in the field.....I used to be into it but I kind of "matured" out of it and now see it as just nonsense.

Ever since IML, you don't really need any form of training to overcome approach anxiety and blabla, you just use the subs that Shannon produces and everything is in automotic mode......well almost everything (you do have to put in some leg work).