Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Auras
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I like my aura. I've done some fun stuff with it and I really like the attention that is given to auras in the subs. My question is, which ones override/supercede/combine/cohabitant with the others when it comes to the men's focused subs? For example, is AoS included in SM, or does SM have an aura that will overrule AoS making it a bad idea to use both? Or is AoS a stronger version of a basic SM aura, so it would make sense to use it after SM?

Here's a short list:

WM:

Manifest a powerful, magnetic aura that both communicates your warmth and approachability to others and makes them want to come talk with you, but also attracts beautiful single women to you.

Makes your aura irresistibly attractive and sexy to the sort of fun, beautiful, single women you want to attract.

Sexiness programming that makes you project an aura of sexiness and adjusts your speech, attitude, movement and body language to express your sexiness in a neutral manner that neither says you are desperate nor says to her that you are trying to seduce her. The result is a very sexy, magnetic and attractive man, whom ladies find unique and gravitate to naturally.

SM

Sex Magnet now generates not one, but seven different energy auras designed to cover a variety of important influences:

Comfort – Make attractive women naturally and automatically feel more comfortable being around you, consciously and at levels they don’t even know about.

Approachability – Signal to her that you are approachable, and she can and should come over and talk to you (and seduce you!).

Sexual interest – Trigger her sexual interest and get her attention through your energy aura without her even realizing what is going on.

Sexual arousal – Cause your own energy field to naturally and automatically adjust itself to get her to respond with natural, automatic sexual arousal, and trigger your own sexual arousal in order to motivate and empower you.

Display of masculinity – Project a strong, masculine presence with your aura.

Display of high masculine sexual value – Communicate subconsciously to others that you have high masculine sexual value, which makes other men admire, respect and follow you, and women desire and seduce you.

Raw animal magnetism – Get her right where it counts, and trigger a primal and instinctual sexual need response in her below even the level of her subconscious mind, purely in the area of instinct.

AM

Exude an aura of confidence, commanding presence and authority, which gets you respect, attention and obedience.

Exude an aura of sexiness that makes you much more attractive to the beautiful women you encounter. The more beautiful they are, the more attracted and interested they will be.

BIABW

BIABWS

AoS

These are just man/sexuality auras. The positive energy and such I'm also interested in, but I don't think overlap among them is as big of an issue.
This thread goes into some of the overwrites and such with some quotes from Shannon.

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-6922.h...ight=Auras

It sounds like BASE's aura itself would be very good to have on its own when multiple possibly contradictory auras are in place. This makes me wonder how this aura would interact with individuals who have developed abilities to consciously manipulate their auras on demand.

I'm gonna keep digging through past threads to see if I can find any definite overwrites and known upgrades. I might be wasting my time but it's interesting. Smile