Subliminal Talk

Full Version: BIAWS vs SM3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Recently I was perusing the catalogue and discovered Become Irresistibly Attractive to Women Sexually (BIAWS)—a revision of Become Irresistibly Attractive to Beautiful Women (BIABW) geared specifically to sexual attraction and outcome.

The script for BIAWS is on the sales page and I was floored by the accuracy of every single statement in terms of what I want for myself in relation to women—save for the one line which specifies only acting on opportunities with single women. People can make that decision for themselves. Other than that, it is an outstanding script that seems like it was written with a magnifying glass on my brain, and with wording that I could not have composed better myself. It's also a single stage 4G program.

Now if the script for SM3 was visible, I might be crazy about it to. I'm crazy about what's on the sales page. I understand that that script is not available because it contains trade secrets. I also understand that it contains WAY more, including material on sexual performance which I absolutely need.

It is not advertised that SM3 contains the script from BIAWS, and what I'd like to know is this:

How closely (or how much better) does SM3 incorporate each statement from BIAWS?

I'd really like to hear from Shannon on this.
Shit, I really gotta learn to look before I leap. I didn't know BIATBWS had a "single women" line in the script. ><
I have not used sm3 yet to compare, but the difference must be huge between the two.BIABW was the very first sub ever that i used. I got, starting from week 2, serious women attention( and it was not only from single women). But, i did not have the knowledge or the basis to act upon that effectively. Today, i ended up my Am6 ride and i feel the sub may bring me now more since i feel i have a good foundation now. But seriously, when Sm3 ticks (it does not do that all the time)it is simply sureal. I do not think tbat sm 3 has "single women" in the script. Many users have reported sleeping with women who were taken and is even known to attract younger girls.
There is a thread that shannon put about auras and he explains each one of them . The thread is here

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-147.ht...used+about

.i hope this helped a bit.
(01-01-2016, 08:31 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: [ -> ]Shit, I really gotta learn to look before I leap. I didn't know BIATBWS had a "single women" line in the script. ><

I almost hooked up with a married woman while running that sub, and I still am attracted to women that aren't single so I don't think that line has enough affect to actually change your view on it.
Shannon!
(01-01-2016, 10:15 AM)TheRealJustin Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-01-2016, 08:31 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: [ -> ]Shit, I really gotta learn to look before I leap. I didn't know BIATBWS had a "single women" line in the script. ><

I almost hooked up with a married woman while running that sub, and I still am attracted to women that aren't single so I don't think that line has enough affect to actually change your view on it.

Well regardless I exchanged it for Develop an Aura of Sexiness. I was only going to use it as a bridge between each AM 6 run anyhow. A month exposure time at the most. While not a big deal, I don't want conflicting ideas in my head.
(01-03-2016, 06:14 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: [ -> ]

Well regardless I exchanged it for Develop an Aura of Sexiness. I was only going to use it as a bridge between each AM 6 run anyhow. A month exposure time at the most. While not a big deal, I don't want conflicting ideas in my head.

Don't forget to tell us about your AOS experience
(01-04-2016, 01:32 AM)Vincent_Vega Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-03-2016, 06:14 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: [ -> ]

Don't forget to tell us about your AOS experience

I'll make a journal once I start. I finish AM 6 in a few days.
Still want to hear from you Shannon.
He said he'll be focusing on working for a bit instead of checking the forum for questions directed to him to answer.
Are you starting SM soon essy?
No I'm not ready for it. If I'm going to run another 6 stage at the end of the month, it's going to be AM6, for the third time. But my brain is screaming no to 6 more months of having headphones on for 4 waking hours each day.
(01-13-2016, 08:23 PM)essy Wrote: [ -> ]No I'm not ready for it. If I'm going to run another 6 stage at the end of the month, it's going to be AM6, for the third time. But my brain is screaming no to 6 more months of having headphones on for 4 waking hours each day.

Okay, we'll lets look at it another way:

What would yield better results?

1. "6 more months of having headphones on for 4 waking hours each day", of a script you've already heard many, many times before and will greatly help you assimilate it. As you seem to need to do before moving on to another program.

Or

2. Judging by your words, the choices seem to be either 12 hours a day of AM6, with 4 hours of headphones use each day. Or, 8 hours of speaker use a day of a different program, is that correct? I ask that because you have mentioned 12 hours a day with AM6, but not with this new program. So I figured it was a choice between 12 hours a day, 4 hours with headphones, of AM6, versus wanting to do 8 hours a day of another program.

I'd say, beyond a shadow of a doubt, 12 hours a day of AM6 would be the better answer. Especially given a choice of 12 hours of AM6, versus 8 hours of another program, which would be a brand new script to learn. Doing the bare minimum with that program wouldn't be likely to yield great results.