Subliminal Talk

Full Version: just a statistical count of the active posters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay so I am sure there are thousands of users and members on this website and live active users on it too......me being one of them......just curious who are the most active participants on this site that post on threads, posts, and have their own active journals going.........

Shannon
Benjamin
Mr Anderson
K TRAIN
sargemaximus
catman
arcticfox
voytek

okay that's just the list for now, did i forget to mention someone, sorry if i forgot to mention you; i do have a bad memory sometimes but i do know a few more but id rather put their alias names on the list instead of describing them? feel free to add it in this thread if you feel you are an active contributor to subliminal-talk!

I hate how some people have posted from months and years ago and then just disappear or get banned; ah well its the cycle of the forum I guess, new people keep coming in every day and older ones come on for a few posts and just leave never committing as staying here calling it their "home"...if that makes sense. itd be more fun if wehad more dedicated contributors and active posters.....correct me if I am wrong i've hardly seen any female posters.....journals that is
I would think this is some way to make forum users accountable. How come they just up and leave? The more updates we get the better.

Some people might say being on a social network is counter productive but how hard is it to post a testimonial evey six months?

Bottom line we should be able to get intended results and happily post our journies here