Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Digital Morphine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Brothers,

I purchased Digital Morhpine today and decided to use this as part of improvement protocol.

Can i use morphine everyday ? or is there a danger ?
If you're using a six stage you can't use anything else. Commit to a program and finish it.
(12-26-2015, 11:58 AM)Guider Wrote: [ -> ]If you're using a six stage you can't use anything else. Commit to a program and finish it.

If you'd actually done a little research on Digital Morphine before you quickly spat out your reply/order, you would've seen that it is a brainwave program, and therefore yes, yes he can. Tongue
"Sex Magnet is designed to access and use ALL of your energy and mental capacity and put it to use towards achieving the goals of the program. It will also use your dreams at night, daydreams, and all sources of energy it can, including your sex drive, to power its efforts. For this reason, you must allow it to be the only program you use during the time it is in use" I stand by what I said.

This particular user doesn't even report correctly on which sub he's using so contributing a stable and correct usage instruction was the only reason for me typing here.
Yeah, it doesn't conflict. Your brainwaves change states everyday, multiple times per day. That's like saying, "I'm not going to sleep, it is going to affect the program," lol.
Alright guys it specifically says to use the program by itself. Continue to ignore the instructions if you want.
(12-26-2015, 03:11 PM)Guider Wrote: [ -> ]Alright guys it specifically says to use the program by itself. Continue to ignore the instructions if you want.

Digital Morphine is not a subliminal. I repeat, not a subliminal. Shannon has said multiple times that brainwave programs do not conflict with subliminals. Read through the forums, I get that you've only joined the forums a month ago, so probably a good idea to scour through as many older forum threads as you can before you give others advice. Not trying to be a dick, just trying to stop misinformation from being spread.
Judging by your name and quote, I'm guessing you like to guide/teach, but that means having ALL the information, not some.
I'm just giving an opinion really. Once again, I repeat, the instructions say it's better off to use a six stage set alone. Go ahead, miss my point and over analyze me again. I'm done here.
OK I took onboard what a member recommended which was to search the forum as this was question was asked previously forgive me for not searching before.

Shannon says you can use brain wave technology with subs
(12-26-2015, 09:34 PM)Guider Wrote: [ -> ]I'm just giving an opinion really. Once again, I repeat, the instructions say it's better off to use a six stage set alone. Go ahead, miss my point and over analyze me again. I'm done here.
(12-26-2015, 09:34 PM)Guider Wrote: [ -> ]I'm just giving an opinion really. Once again, I repeat, the instructions say it's better off to use a six stage set alone. Go ahead, miss my point and over analyze me again. I'm done here.

Lol, dude, it's apples and oranges. Subliminals (apples) like SM 3 cannot be used with other subliminals (apples), but brainwave entrainment products like digital Morphine (oranges) can be used with apples without trouble, because they are not apples.
SargeMaximus speaks the truth also.

Guider ask yourself this ferrari and porshe are both automobiles but they are not identical. Would you take a ferrari to a porshe dealer ?. I hope this is making sense brother.

Peace
(12-27-2015, 12:35 PM)thor2014 Wrote: [ -> ]SargeMaximus speaks the truth also.

Guider ask yourself this ferrari and porshe are both automobiles but they are not identical. Would you take a ferrari to a porshe dealer ?. I hope this is making sense brother.

Peace

If it was the only one nearby of course you would. They both have the same basic parts, and I'm sure a mechanic at a Ferrari dealer would be knowledgeable enough and skilled enough to fix any issue on a Porsche.

A better comparison would have been cars and airplanes or rocket ships
Superman you cannot fit a ferrari gearbox inside a porshe its not practically feasible brother