Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Masked subs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I understand the ultrasonic subs need to be on a speaker system that maxes at least 20 kHz. However, I also interpreted you saying that the masked (ocean) subs do not have to be on that quality of a speaker? Is that right? I'm trying to find a way to play my subs far more often without having to use earphones. And this speaker might do the trick: http://www.amazon.com/Portable-Stereo-Sp...69&sr=8-37

The reason I'm asking these questions, again, is that quality speakers aren't made anymore (at a price I can afford) that allows you to carry with you independent of a computer. I also really want something that uses SD cards and flash drives that I can also plug into a wall. That way I won't have to keep recharging my mp3 player.

I know it maxes at 18 kHz.

Also, wouldn't having two speakers going at the same time with different (and sometimes the same) programs running work like a Paraliminal?
Masked subliminals do not have any special requirements for playback on speakers, save one: They must be played on stereo speakers (instead of mono) in order to get the full benefits of how the programs are designed.

You should never attempt to play two of my subliminal programs literally at the same time. They are too informationally dense for that - trying to play two programs (or even the same one on two different players) at the same time will result in overloading the subconscious and making it unable to decipher the subliminal messages. Even if that were not the case, it would not work like a paraliminal because one of the things I do in making my subliminals includes paraliminals. If they're not played on stereo speakers (they need two stereo speakers per title to play properly) you won't get the full benefits.
Ok, I will not run the subs at the same time. But I bought that speaker anyway, before it jumped majorly in price, so that I could have something that I can play from a wall socket without having to stop and recharge and mp3 player or something.

I will play the silent subs when I'm asleep.