Subliminal Talk

Full Version: sex magnet stage 1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Brothers

I am 11 days into stage 1 of SM but not felt anything. As you can imagine its rather perplexing when i did AMS I felt changes within days.

Whats the crack ? SargeMaximum, Ben Superman, Hercules what are your thoughts please ?

Peace
Check if the settings are in stereo and if your earphones are stereo as well . You should feel QUITE a pronounced sexual energy layer over your skin and through your skin . VLC Player would also help.
This doesn't make sense. On dec 15 you posted. "Starting stage 6 am today" http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-6925-p...l#pid93332. How could you be 11 days in for SM? Somethings not right
No brother that was AMS not SM Smile
I'm with Guider. In your other thread you clearly state in post #7 on the 15th of December, 2015 "Brothers I will begin Stage 6 today"

And now you're 11 days into SM Stage 1?
They mean that you cut am6 short and started sm3
I noticed the effects of SM 3 on day one. It was glorious at first, before shit hit the fan. Read my first few posts in my "SargeMaximus: SexMagnet" thread to see what SM 3 is capable of before resistance sets in.
(12-27-2015, 08:50 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: [ -> ]I noticed the effects of SM 3 on day one. It was glorious at first, before shit hit the fan. Read my first few posts in my "SargeMaximus: SexMagnet" thread to see what SM 3 is capable of before resistance sets in.

You mean you had results for two days in stage 1, and then the whole run- nothing?
(12-27-2015, 10:06 AM)Survivor Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-27-2015, 08:50 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: [ -> ]I noticed the effects of SM 3 on day one. It was glorious at first, before shit hit the fan. Read my first few posts in my "SargeMaximus: SexMagnet" thread to see what SM 3 is capable of before resistance sets in.

You mean you had results for two days in stage 1, and then the whole run- nothing?

No, I mean I had results the first few days that were positive and pleasant, the rest of the run was a nightmare. Living hell, to be frank.