Subliminal Talk

Full Version: What do you think about an idea to run one Magnet just after another?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
If someone did it, please, write something about results, if not, just write down here your thoughts about this idea.
Well, you'd need at least one 32 day session of AM6 to refresh it in between.

But, aside from that, I don't think it'd be better than redoing AM6 and redoing the magnet you did. By very nature, they seem to have different clashing goals. It's most likely best to stick to doing AM+magnet 3 times as Shannon says that's the amount of runs where it's pretty much well-seated in the mind. Rather than trying to do AM+magnet+magnet. Much more to try to burn into the mind, much longer to do, and conflicting programming too.

You seem to really be agreeing with WM2. Stick with it, and redo AM6 after. Go back and forth for 3 runs, you should be more than sorted.

In case fear becomes an issue during your run like it did with me, keep an eye on OF 5G journals that will be popping up. Read them during WM2 and you should be able to decide what your next priority should be after WM2. Either running AM6 again, or OF 5G before AM6. You'll know as you go along in WM2 which is best.
I'm considering this...

However I'll probably go with Catmans option
So, I have read that long term the best way to go is multiple AM runs until it is hammered in before moving into magnets. Here it seems like am>magnet>am>magnet is recommended. Is this if the goal is for magnet integration, and then the multiple am runs if ones goal is more AM integration?

Sorry if this is the wrong thread, but it seems semi relevant.
Simply, I Beleive more AM runs takes you to that goal

More M runs gets you to this goal.

It would just be interesting to see some go consistently with one program and know how deep the results turn out
(12-23-2015, 01:21 PM)Guider Wrote: [ -> ]Simply, I Beleive more AM runs takes you to that goal

More M runs gets you to this goal.

It would just be interesting to see some go consistently with one program and know how deep the results turn out

That's kind of how I feel also, I'm just wondering if there is kind of an unspoken goal with the six stage subs that incorporates them in a certain order. Maybe am>sm>wm is the "best" flow long term in that sm doesn't soften up am, and so you have a better balance after wm. Just thinking and rambling here. I'm sure when it's said that you can do any subs in almost any order it's correct, but to me there are always little pieces that fit better together at certain junctions.
Nox I think that too like AM leading into SM but I would say they just compliment eachother well. If you want a pure goal, better stick with that one program
(12-23-2015, 09:30 AM)CatMan Wrote: [ -> ]Well, you'd need at least one 32 day session of AM6 to refresh it in between.

But, aside from that, I don't think it'd be better than redoing AM6 and redoing the magnet you did. By very nature, they seem to have different clashing goals. It's most likely best to stick to doing AM+magnet 3 times as Shannon says that's the amount of runs where it's pretty much well-seated in the mind. Rather than trying to do AM+magnet+magnet. Much more to try to burn into the mind, much longer to do, and conflicting programming too.

You seem to really be agreeing with WM2. Stick with it, and redo AM6 after. Go back and forth for 3 runs, you should be more than sorted.

In case fear becomes an issue during your run like it did with me, keep an eye on OF 5G journals that will be popping up. Read them during WM2 and you should be able to decide what your next priority should be after WM2. Either running AM6 again, or OF 5G before AM6. You'll know as you go along in WM2 which is best.

I'm not sure I agree with the notion that they have clashing goals. Different goals yes, but I don't know about clashing. Getting better at seduction is getting better at seduction, and the only major difference I see is that women magnet doesn't push you to go for sex, you choose the direction you take, so it's a little more open and a little less focused. The other difference being monogamy is possible with WM but would be very difficult with SM. I don't know, I'm interested in hearing the specifics of why you think they are so clashing.
as you all know i did wm2 imidiatly after my sm3 run and it was a good choice

i think its no problem running one magnet after another, but i would do an am run after two magnet runs because it might be that you get lost in this player attitude, if you are not afraid of getting lost in chasing for pussy then you can run magnet for ever without ever rerunning am its all about your priorities
(01-24-2016, 04:25 AM)Dzemoo Wrote: [ -> ]as you all know i did wm2 imidiatly after my sm3 run and it was a good choice

i think its no problem running one magnet after another, but i would do an am run after two magnet runs because it might be that you get lost in this player attitude, if you are not afraid of getting lost in chasing for pussy then you can run magnet for ever without ever rerunning am its all about your priorities

Hey man,

Can you keep posting your pimp shit all the time because yours is one of the best journals here?

I have no idea why you stopped?

Surely the people challenging you all the time should give you even more strength since you know you are on the right path of this when your results speak for yourself.

I am going with the philosophy of the first 2 lines spouted by the female + 50 here in this song in the first 15 seconds:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3AiAem9JLQ.
Yes, Dzemoo, make a journal. I swear I'm not gonna make fun of you or be rude to you (at least in your journal Wink) .
(12-23-2015, 12:10 PM)Nox Wrote: [ -> ]So, I have read that long term the best way to go is multiple AM runs until it is hammered in before moving into magnets. Here it seems like am>magnet>am>magnet is recommended. Is this if the goal is for magnet integration, and then the multiple am runs if ones goal is more AM integration?

Sorry if this is the wrong thread, but it seems semi relevant.

Shannon mentioned that doing one program for a long time can become boring unconsciously and consciously. Sometimes it's better to switch program or make a pause. Like doing AM6 then a pause, doing ASC for a while then AM6 again. Or switch with a magnet.
(12-26-2015, 02:27 PM)robstar Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-23-2015, 09:30 AM)CatMan Wrote: [ -> ]Well, you'd need at least one 32 day session of AM6 to refresh it in between.

I'm not sure I agree with the notion that they have clashing goals. Different goals yes, but I don't know about clashing. Getting better at seduction is getting better at seduction, and the only major difference I see is that women magnet doesn't push you to go for sex, you choose the direction you take, so it's a little more open and a little less focused. The other difference being monogamy is possible with WM but would be very difficult with SM. I don't know, I'm interested in hearing the specifics of why you think they are so clashing.

I think he meant that it's better to stick with one magnet so that you focus on one area only. One style of seduction. It would be faster than to learn 2 ways of achieving the same results. Like an entrepreneur focusing in two different sector instead of one, the goal "to earn money" would be the same but the method different.

I agree that they are very similar though, so clashing not really but it would be easier to stick with one. And that's probably what I will do if I don't get greedy or bored.
(01-24-2016, 11:28 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: [ -> ]Shannon mentioned that doing one program for a long time can become boring unconsciously and consciously. Sometimes it's better to switch program or make a pause. Like doing AM6 then a pause, doing ASC for a while then AM6 again. Or switch with a magnet.

Hey man, do you remember/have a link to the post where Shannon talks about this? I Tried search function couple of different ways without much of a success...
Pages: 1 2