Subliminal Talk

Full Version: My first run through of EPRHA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well tomorrow is my last day for AM6, I have seen some good progress with this program. I was thinking about running it again, but I have seen a pattern where people who have run EPRHA first and then do AM, or other programs, get better results at least from my view point. I have always wanted to try it EPRHA out, so I thought why not try it now. I am going to take about a five day break or so after finishing AM6, and then start EPRHA.

I know that Shannon is working on EPRHA 2.0 so when that is released, I will probably switch to that. But I am still going to try do this program for about six months and then go back to AM6, then try out SM3. I don't know how much I am going to update this journal, it will depend on what happens as I run through this program.
I wish I would have run ephra a min. Of six months.Before I ran these other subs.i think the effectiveness of all the subs I used would have been better, I am currently on 30 days.i am going to run it until the new version comes out. I still had some deep rooted issues, and some irrational fears I want to finally address these.
All thebestman, let us know how your journey is going
(12-22-2015, 08:47 AM)spiritman Wrote: [ -> ]Well tomorrow is my last day for AM6, I have seen some good progress with this program. I was thinking about running it again, but I have seen a pattern where people who have run EPRHA first and then do AM, or other programs, get better results at least from my view point. I have always wanted to try it EPRHA out, so I thought why not try it now. I am going to take about a five day break or so after finishing AM6, and then start EPRHA.

I know that Shannon is working on EPRHA 2.0 so when that is released, I will probably switch to that. But I am still going to try do this program for about six months and then go back to AM6, then try out SM3. I don't know how much I am going to update this journal, it will depend on what happens as I run through this program.

Good luck and have fun, its a great journey. Should be easier/smoother for you as you will be used to subs, look forward to hearing about your results!
(12-22-2015, 09:38 AM)koshas Wrote: [ -> ]I wish I would have run ephra a min. Of six months.Before I ran these other subs.i think the effectiveness of all the subs I used would have been better, I am currently on 30 days.i am going to run it until the new version comes out. I still had some deep rooted issues, and some irrational fears I want to finally address these.

I understand where you are coming from, we see all these great subliminals being released like AM6, BASE, SM3 etc..and we get impatient. We just want to get the results without thinking about what we really need to do first. The first thing is we all have a lot of emotional and mental junk to clear out first, which I know I still have somethings that need to be cleared out. Which is the reason I am going to start EPHRA on December 28.

So, when I get back to using AM6, I think I will see more results because of releasing all the junk. I really look forward to using EPHRA 2.0 when it is released.

(12-23-2015, 02:16 AM)Light Wrote: [ -> ]All thebestman, let us know how your journey is going

Thanks Light! Once I start my journey I will start to update my journal.

(12-23-2015, 02:21 AM)ArcticFox Wrote: [ -> ]Good luck and have fun, its a great journey. Should be easier/smoother for you as you will be used to subs, look forward to hearing about your results!

Thanks ArcticFox! Yes my journey should be a bit more smoother since I have run through three different AM and run through AM6 twice. I got to thinking that I might see better results if I run through EPHRA and EPHRA 2.0 when it is released. I noticed a lot of people who have ran through EPHRA before using other subliminals had a rough time because of all the emotional baggage that had to be released. It will be interesting to see how I handled it since I have run through AM several times and did BASE once.
I realized before I started AM that I also need to run EPHRA , from what I read it's in OF 5G I may have to do that After AM. I definitely agree with you , with being impatient and moving on to other subs.
It has been two days since I have completed AM6. It sort of feels weird not doing a subliminal right now. Plus, I have become so used to sleeping with the subliminal going in the background at night, that I had to download an app that has rain or something similar to fill the void. Three more days I will be starting EPRHA, which I am eagerly looking forward to.
So today is my official start day for EPRHA. I am going on 2-3 hours now listening to it and I noticed that I started having post nasal drip. Which I was completely fine before I listened to the subliminal, then about 1 1/2 into it, I started to notice the post nasal drip. This to me is a good sign, it shows something just got opened which needs to be dealt with. Other than that, I haven't noticed anything else. But I made sure to not set my expectations to high early on, since I know that it some time to see results.
EPRHA is one powerful program! I have been playing it non stop since I started yesterday. The one main thing which I have noticed is, that I had a lot of dreams which were based around fighting. Now I had one dream where I don't remember anything, except that when I woke up, I had a wet dream.

That is my first one is roughly 8 years or so, which is saying a lot about this program. I have had more dreams with this program than any other program that I have run through.

So that is my first update on this program, I will keep updating as thing progress.
glad to see you're running this sub after a 6 stage. subscribing to this =)
(12-29-2015, 11:09 AM)eternitys_child Wrote: [ -> ]glad to see you're running this sub after a 6 stage. subscribing to this =)

I have been wanting to run this sub, but I got impatient wanting to run AM6 and few others. So, now I think since I have already run through AM5 once and AM6 twice, running through EPRHA will just help me in the future. When EPHRA 2.0 is released, I will be switching to that for six months. Once I complete my six month run of EPRHA/EPRHA 2.0, I will reevaluate if I want to keep going or move onto AM6 or if AM7 is released by then.
yeah i got impatient too lol. but it's never too late i suppose. ehpra seems like such an awesome foundation builder.
I wanted to share something even though it may not be sufficient. Usually when I have to call companies to change account information or doing any kind of business over the phone, I usually get nervous. Well, I just got my new debit card with the chip inside and I had to call some companies who have my old debit card on file to update my card. I have to say that I was calm, relax and just flowed with it. So, I just thought was interesting to share even though it wasn't really worth mentioning.
(12-29-2015, 04:50 AM)spiritman Wrote: [ -> ]EPRHA is one powerful program! I have been playing it non stop since I started yesterday. The one main thing which I have noticed is, that I had a lot of dreams which were based around fighting. Now I had one dream where I don't remember anything, except that when I woke up, I had a wet dream.

That is my first one is roughly 8 years or so, which is saying a lot about this program. I have had more dreams with this program than any other program that I have run through.

So that is my first update on this program, I will keep updating as thing progress.

I had a dream about 3 weeks into ephra.about being on the run with some guys trying to kill me.i struggled with one of them and I killed him.

I never in my life have had a dream like this.that I recalled.it was intense dream.i never would kill someone.

I looked up the meaning of dreams like that online.most said it was apart of you was struggling to hold onto part of yourself.subconsouis holding,fighting.?

So far the run has been really good.more comfortable in big group settings.i had to speak in front of a large audience .i probably would have never had done that before.
Pages: 1 2