Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Stop Smoking Forever
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi.
Just wanna know if there are any more instructions or tips other than the instructions set to use alongwith the sub.
One thing I'd like to know is, whether I should keep cigarette packets with me??
I always have 4 packets with me.
Scenario I:
The sub has worked, but I have cigarettes packets with me, obviously I won't like to waste it. And as a result, I puff one, then another leading back to the same pit.

Scenario II: I Don't have cigarettes with me, hence the panick rises, panick being conscious over rides the effects of sub.

What would b more likely of it??

Any suggestions pls
Just some alongside suggestion to enhance your success in becoming smoke free. Allen Carr - Easy Way To Stop Smoking. It helped me in easily becoming smoke free while on my first LTU run. Simply reading the book and whoosh, ten years of habit got changed.
I've already read that last year. Didn't help.
Was reading onlyway this time, read 70%, but m unable to dedicate proper time to reading. Plus some mouth n throat problems last week urged me to switch on to the sub rather than to complete the book.