Subliminal Talk

Full Version: What's the difference better the X series and the PoSE?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Are there any differences between the two programs? If so what are they, which has been more effective.
The X series is a more powerful and newer tech.

But it isn't as simple as that. The X series has a general age range and/or personality type in mind for each that determines whether X32 or X24 would be most effective. X124 is unique in that it doesn't directly summon a woman to have sex, it's merely just arousing her. The other two are more direct and move to aim her libido so to speak. Their sales pages go into more detail, so you can determine which is most relevant to you.
X24 & X32 also lack a ultrasonic track, and furthermore contain a warning message.

X32 appeals to those with a carefree attitude about sex (older women, who have more sexual experience, aren't as tied to the "love" component). It instructs the woman to have sex with you NOW!

X24 isn't as forceful - it allows sex to come on naturally at the listeners discretion. Involves acting more on feelings than X32.

I have X32, and have yet to experience any affect on my wife unfortunately.
(12-20-2015, 02:07 PM)RTBoss Wrote: [ -> ]X24 & X32 also lack a ultrasonic track, and furthermore contain a warning message.

X32 appeals to those with a carefree attitude about sex (older women, who have more sexual experience, aren't as tied to the "love" component). It instructs the woman to have sex with you NOW!

X24 isn't as forceful - it allows sex to come on naturally at the listeners discretion. Involves acting more on feelings than X32.

I have X32, and have yet to experience any affect on my wife unfortunately.

Does she hear the warning message? Or did you test it on her specifically avoiding the warning message, and not having her know you're playing it? Also, have you tried X24 on her?