Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Which is best for releasing attatchment to outcomes?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I started with EPHRA for 3 months followed by LTU because I was so excited. I wish I'd done EPHRA for at least 6 months probably 9. I did 18 months LTU 3.1 and then did a 33 day break and am now on day 2 of OGSF. Was planning on going straight for AM6 but I want to make sure I have the strongest blockers out of the way so that AM6 will have the most effects.

I was just curious about which program is best for removing attachment to outcomes? And which sub is best for oneitis?
AM 6, indeed.
(12-19-2015, 09:55 AM)LeonidasXVI Wrote: [ -> ]AM 6, indeed.

I just couldn't justify spending 500 dollars yet on AM6 when I spent 18 months on LTU without amazing results. My experience with LTU suggests that I'm going to be running AM6 at least 3 times consecutively to hopefully get 500 dollars worth of results. In 6 months AM6 will be mine.
(12-19-2015, 09:58 AM)FueroMan3 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-19-2015, 09:55 AM)LeonidasXVI Wrote: [ -> ]AM 6, indeed.

I just couldn't justify spending 500 dollars yet on AM6 when I spent 18 months on LTU without amazing results. My experience with LTU suggests that I'm going to be running AM6 at least 3 times consecutively to hopefully get 500 dollars worth of results. In 6 months AM6 will be mine.

If this is the case, and you said it yourself that you wished that you ran EPRHA for 6 months or longer. You can still continue with EPRHA. And it is the closest sub that aligns to your goal of overcoming attachment to outcomes and oneitis. Or overcome any attachment, for that matter. EPRHA includes self-validation, whereas OGSF does not. And self-validation plays a HUGE role in overcoming what you seek to overcome.
I ran LTU straight through after EPHRA because LTU had EPHRA in it. I thought this would be the best course. I'm thinking that EPHRA for one year would have been best before LTU and now since the new version EPHRA is in the works I'm holding off for that one and in the meantime working OGSF to clear the foundation for AM6.

Initially I felt great on LTU and feel like I didn't get the full benefits because maybe I should have ran EPHRA for one year then ogsf for 6 or more months and then tried LTU and if needed ran OF before AM6. I was just caught up in the excitement of the big guns when it's probably more useful to use the EPHRA for at least a year before anything else.
My suggestion: Develop a zen attitude.
Look it up in the script library, maybe it's what you're looking for.