Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Please help!! Urgent!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I purchased a 5g MLS 4.0 in expectation of great results and was very excited as academics has always been a deep-rooted issue for me. But I had no results even after 5 days and the worst part was that I felt really upset, highly irritable and even my family started noticing. This is really weird for me because I am generally happy, some might even say euphoric.

Then i realized that I had in fact used subs from another producer. There is NOWAY this guy got his messages wrong as he is a qualified NLP pro and an American MENSA member. Shannon recommends us to start away from subs for 90 days until after to try these subs. But I really can't afford to do that as I have very important and difficult exams coming up 3 months from now.

I still felt your stuff was stronger and decided to purchase MLS shortly (about 4 days) after I purchased and used Study Skills and Concentration Subs from this guy.

I have really important, highly competitive exams coming up and I cannot afford to postpone MLS for 30 days. Worse part is that I feel a lot more procrastination and unwillingness to work than before. And I seem to have lost the learning ability I had before even as m friends understand concepts from class before I do, which is strange because I generally regard myself as pretty smart. I only ever had problems with academics due to procrastination and such issues that I expected MLS to solve.

Please give me a solution.
Thanks
(12-14-2015, 05:02 AM)James_Sky Wrote: [ -> ]You need to take a break between different sub suppliers. Shannon suggests 30-90 days, http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-428.html

five days is not going to produce results, what you are feeling is a combination of conflicting subs and resistance. I would say stop all sub use for at least 30 days and then revisit MLS. Make sure to get lots of sleep on it.

The "conflicting sub" was also discussed in study skills and concentration, both of which are addressed in MLS. So why the conflict? Also can I try EPHRA 5g in between to drain the conflict. Besides I also think it'll help me now.
Sounds like resistance. 4 days isn't a lot, but who knows what the other guy out into his product. And I hate to talk smack, but NLP practitioner and Mensa member doesn't exactly qualify a person as an expert.

Either stay off all subs until you're done with what you need to get done or go back to a routine that allows you to function. MLS can wait if it is kicking up major resistance.
(12-14-2015, 05:07 AM)dpk97 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-14-2015, 05:02 AM)James_Sky Wrote: [ -> ]You need to take a break between different sub suppliers. Shannon suggests 30-90 days, http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-428.html

five days is not going to produce results, what you are feeling is a combination of conflicting subs and resistance. I would say stop all sub use for at least 30 days and then revisit MLS. Make sure to get lots of sleep on it.

The "conflicting sub" was also discussed in study skills and concentration, both of which are addressed in MLS. So why the conflict? Also can I try EPHRA 5g in between to drain the conflict. Besides I also think it'll help me now.

The conflict is that the scripting is different and could cause some trouble therefore. Don't ask me why, I am not the sub expert. I am just telling what the directions are. So if you are seriously interested in doing MLS stop listening anything for 32 days and then start (only) MLS.

Yeah because I was using 2 5g subs (again different time frames during the day) but little did I know that even THAT was not acceptable with 5g subs. So I let one of them go and also using MLS 5g, on day 7 tonight and am noticing little changes I think......Heck I'd even go beyond 90 days of usage for solid and permanent outcomes.......the longer you use the MLS, I am sure the more permanent you become a sponge in absorbing knowledge.
But once I complete 32 days of break, how long will it take to see results? 4 hours to 5 days as it says in the description?

I'm already on a break for two days now and my confidence and joy are back. I'm pretty sure it has to do with my stopping MLS.

But my extremely competitive exam is in 2 months and I really want to top the class (which I've never done before, but I don't see why that's not possible if MLS really works as advertised) Can anyone tell me if I'm dreaming irrationally or if my dreams can actually come true? (With efforts on my part of course)
(12-18-2015, 07:27 PM)dpk97 Wrote: [ -> ]But once I complete 32 days of break, how long will it take to see results? 4 hours to 5 days as it says in the description?

I'm already on a break for two days now and my confidence and joy are back. I'm pretty sure it has to do with my stopping MLS.

But my extremely competitive exam is in 2 months and I really want to top the class (which I've never done before, but I don't see why that's not possible if MLS really works as advertised) Can anyone tell me if I'm dreaming irrationally or if my dreams can actually come true? (With efforts on my part of course)

Just press play on the sub and study for the exam as if you don't even have a sub to help you.