Subliminal Talk

Full Version: The worst side effects of AM6, WM2 or SM3 using that you had experienced
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I`ve never experienced any side effects subs` using and I`m just curious what was your "bad subs` experiences" during subliminal trainings. Oh, yes, I had got little problems with weaking up too early during first 3 months of my AM6`s ride. Smile
hey Voytek, for me using AM6 i can not speak about side effects. there were only few thiings that were going on as part of the process of achieving my goals. during stage 2 3 and 4 i was very tired even if i listened to only 8 to 10 hours. I was a bit sad from stage 1 to stage 3. starting from stage 4 my life started to brighten up again. i did not have myn terrible dreams like some of you guys have.
i had similiar feelings of waking up quite early and feeling fit no matter when i go to bed ( on stage 5 that was crazy). what i am telling you here are not side effects they are rather results. the only side effects i might be worried about is long term use of subs and how they could affect us. i personally do not worry that much because i believe that life also is a sub that programs us everyday with lot of shit everyday and we need these subs to balance that a bit.
Hmm, not much. Tiredness mostly, listlessness sometimes. And of course having doubts about the effectiveness of subliminals.
I wouldn't say it's a bad side effect but the changes can cause you to be sad or angry sometimes then it turns out well. I would say the same for all other major changes that happen.

I would say patience is the real test. Watching your life change each day knowing that growing is not instant.
(12-13-2015, 07:47 AM)Vincent_Vega Wrote: [ -> ]listlessness sometimes

Actually, same here, from time to time.
My speech doesn't make, people don't get what I say: Am6 And Sm3
What the fuck did you just say lol? That was either so smooth or confusingly written
(12-13-2015, 10:53 AM)Darkness Wrote: [ -> ]My speech doesn't make, people don't get what I say: Am6 And Sm3

Oh yes, forgot that. Sometimes my brain is lagging and I just blabber and stutter bs.
(12-13-2015, 12:12 PM)Vincent_Vega Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-13-2015, 10:53 AM)Darkness Wrote: [ -> ]My speech doesn't make, people don't get what I say: Am6 And Sm3

Oh yes, forgot that. Sometimes my brain is lagging and I just blabber and stutter bs.

Oh yes, I also experience this from time to time because of subliminal training. But it`s easy to handle. Smile
During AM6 I was just angry from time to time. It got better in the second run however around stage 5 I have this period of going completely crazy/maniac towards my girlfriend... Like she has done little things wrong but I just get pissed and almost bully her in many ways. She ends up crying, now is like the second time since this run. I mean, I try to balance it with BASE programming, but seems like the Alpha has topped over it at this point. Right now I feel like AM again. An indicator is the intimidation factor comes back.... when I feel very powerful and others are afraid of me. Good thing? Bad thing? Who knows.
I was about to say something similar but my anger issues while on AM6 were limited to Stage 3. There was just something about stage 3 that just made me angry at minor annoying things. Luckily, I still had enough self-control not to go off on anyone and keep it within my head but still it did aggravate me. I also definitely had the feeling that people feared me for some reason. I can definitely say, just like Tony stark alluded to in Iron man, that AM6 gives you both fear and respect from others.
I think there's only a serious side effect when the person has a chemical imbalance or mentally ill. I rmbr reading there was this psycho guy who would hook up with a new girl every two weeks couldn't hold a relationship was abusive and he was diagnosed with a mental illness his brother got him to listen to AM but then had suicidal thoughts because he kept thinking he wasn't good enough and stopped.

I don't see no flaw otherwise.
Also another thing is just restlessness. My sleep while on AM sucked compared to when I was on BASE (reminder: BASE has sleep aid conditioning). Stage 5 particularly made me want to do things, which carried itself to bedtime as well. Another one but not so major.
(12-14-2015, 01:59 PM)Jakeb203 Wrote: [ -> ]Also another thing is just restlessness. My sleep while on AM sucked compared to when I was on BASE (reminder: BASE has sleep aid conditioning). Stage 5 particularly made me want to do things, which carried itself to bedtime as well. Another one but not so major.

Same here
Pages: 1 2 3