Subliminal Talk

Full Version: OF 5G theholy grail
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Guys

I am really excited to hear Shannons latests breaththroughs with the polymorphic engine, perfume engine and the cyborg brain extension.

In particular OF 5G will this erradicate all fear ?

Looking foreward to hearing from Superman, Hercules and Ben.

Peace
The program is definitely designed to eradicate all fear. How well it works in the wild is still not entirely certain. But I believe this one is going to impress.
what is the cyborg brain extension?

Also, what did you mean by "in the wild"?
When he says in the wild He means in actual use. When we all use it.
oh ok, i thought maybe it meant something to do with the state-shifting or whatever the technology was that was meant for the short-term fearlessness boost thing.

but cyborg brain extension?
Cybernetic brain extension is down the hall. In my office, we do subliminals. Smile
Man I really would like to use this someday but I am literally afraid of overcoming fear (crazy enough to even think about things I don't mind avoiding) and can't believe I may be able to easily do things after OF 5g that I am already thinking is dreadfully fearful......which stems from irrational fears that causes my social anxiety.

Hope that I won't resist this sub with my deep rooted fears to overcome fears lol.
Lol, I know what you mean. But think about this: The reason you fear overcoming your fears, is doing those things you currently fear, will cause uncomfortable, fear-inducing situations. However, after Overcoming Fear, those situations won't cause fear, so there's no reason to fear overcoming your fears of feeling fear in those situations.

lol, trying to put what i was trying to say into wards was such a doozy
(12-17-2015, 12:03 AM)hiddenalias Wrote: [ -> ]Man I really would like to use this someday but I am literally afraid of overcoming fear (crazy enough to even think about things I don't mind avoiding) and can't believe I may be able to easily do things after OF 5g that I am already thinking is dreadfully fearful......which stems from irrational fears that causes my social anxiety.

Hope that I won't resist this sub with my deep rooted fears to overcome fears lol.

I think this is where i'm at.
Brother listen fear is an illusion as taught by the Buddhist. Once one conquers his inner demons he gains mastery over himself and eventually the world.

Peace
(12-17-2015, 12:03 AM)hiddenalias Wrote: [ -> ]Man I really would like to use this someday but I am literally afraid of overcoming fear (crazy enough to even think about things I don't mind avoiding) and can't believe I may be able to easily do things after OF 5g that I am already thinking is dreadfully fearful......which stems from irrational fears that causes my social anxiety.

How long until OF 5G comes out Shannon? I am currently 15 days into overcoming fear with no results so far. I'm doing about 9 hours a day whereas some people are saying do 12.

Should I stop the 4g overcoming fear and do the 5g when it comes out?

Also what is the cost going to be? I hope similar!
Dre72 I believe Shannon is ironing out bugs in 4G and enhancing it so it brings about changes alot quicker. When 5G OF comes out I suggest you switch.
dre, why don't you just continue with OF4g until 5g comes out and then just switch over? that's what I'd do. also with 4g subs, i think 12 hours is the recommended minimum. i saw it somewhere on the forums.

OF5g will likely be $90, like other 5g single stages.