Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Which sub to get next
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi All,

I have already been listening to AOS, BIATBW, ASC, and Overcome Approach Anxiety. I have been listening to BIATBW and ASC the longest. Havent been listening much to AOS in the best past 2 weeks. Mainly listening to ASC, BIATBW, and OAA. Which should be the next sub I get? I am wanting to be the ultimate ladies man. Should I get Women magnet, Alpha male... Sex Magnet ... I am not sure. Or should I stick with what I have. I have only been listening to OAA for only about 2-3days... I think I see a bit of a difference with it in approaching. From Cortez I saw where he said that ASC and OAA work very well together so I am doing these together as well. Should I stay with this or move on to something bigger?I would appreciate as many that can comment. I have seen where it looks alpha male has worked but I would like something more centered on getting chicks... hahaha... please let me know what you think would be best for me right now.
thanks...
(06-21-2011, 01:07 PM)Mokwls Wrote: [ -> ]Hi All,

I have already been listening to AOS, BIATBW, ASC, and Overcome Approach Anxiety. I have been listening to BIATBW and ASC the longest. Havent been listening much to AOS in the best past 2 weeks. Mainly listening to ASC, BIATBW, and OAA. Which should be the next sub I get? I am wanting to be the ultimate ladies man. Should I get Women magnet, Alpha male... Sex Magnet ... I am not sure. Or should I stick with what I have. I have only been listening to OAA for only about 2-3days... I think I see a bit of a difference with it in approaching. From Cortez I saw where he said that ASC and OAA work very well together so I am doing these together as well. Should I stay with this or move on to something bigger?I would appreciate as many that can comment. I have seen where it looks alpha male has worked but I would like something more centered on getting chicks... hahaha... please let me know what you think would be best for me right now.
thanks...

Well Mokwls, I would highly suggest you go with Alpha Male set. The reason is if work on yourself, you will attract more women. Women love men that know who they are, what they stand for but also don't put up with women's bs at the same time. Be able to keep women on their toes, but also have a life of your own, where you're not dependent on having a woman. If you have one great, if not it is no big deal because you can have any woman you want. Plus, it allows you to choose what type of women you want instead of allowing the women to choose.

Mokwls, this is just my personal opinion about this.
I suggest you do the alpha male set also, but for two reasons. Spiritman stated one of them; the other is that after you run through alpha male, you can start on the Sex Magnet or Woman Magnet programs without getting inferior results because you didn't follow directions and do alpha male first. Those two programs are what you want, but you have to do alpha first. Ald alpha helps with "getting chicks" also.