Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Effectiveness of Subs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi All,

I am writing this to gather who all has been helped by the subs. I wonder if the written/spoken/recorded affirmations are better for mindset in being a ladies man. Has anyone here had success with the likes of Cory Skyy? I don't mean to his level but maybe on the level of being a ladies man. I saw very good results with affirmations right away... Since I have been doing the subs I have stopped the affirmations and can tell with certain things as far as confidence and other things.... I think I will be adding back the recorded affirmations and listen to subs but I do see some results with subs but not at a level where I think its better than affirmations. I mean I have gotten looks from girls and guys but I don't this really amounts to anything. If you get a look from someone but don't follow thru what does it profit the person? When I had the mindset from doing affirmations I was really transformed into a ladies man... I thought or was close to becoming one. Its almost like women knew I had the confidence/MM and it made a huge difference. I havent done the tapes for 32 days so maybe my opinion might change but curious about how these tapes might have helped people. I have seen the testimonial section but impression is that there are some that have been helped but there are a lot of people who have seen no difference.

Who on this forum as truly benefited from the subs as far as meeting girls, getting numbers, getting laid... Girl friends... etc?
I have seen with some people even some Senior members that sometimes they lack confidence or even that they have problems mentally. I think this is what affirmations written/read/spoken to in mirror is what really helps. It helped me but I have regressed a bit without doing them because it was advised not to do them while doing the subs. I have mainly been using ASC, AOS, and BIATBW with using AOS for a few weeks and BIATBW for about 2 weeks... sometimes while using AOS I get self conscious about my hair or something about my physical appearance which never happened while doing affirmations.

Also, for some reason I can no longer get Cory Skyy's MM. Is this just doing written/spoken affirmations. Didn't he also have a tape where he was speaking out certain affirmations? Was just curious about that if anyone knows...
His 3rd cd has the spoken affirmations...
And the reason why Cory's affirmations do work well is because affirmations tend to cover up all of the negativity w/o really addressing it. So in essence, you have to keep doing them over and over and over...Cory even said when he stopped ding his affirmations for about 2 weeks as an experiment, he started making small mistakes. Affirmations definitely help in the short term but in the long term... who knows.
For me, I had some success with them [affirmations] but what I felt when I did them didn't feel natural to me. I just couldn't get the hang of doing them properly all of the time.
And when I did one affirmation and didn't get the results I wanted, my ego tended to invade and say, "see it didn't work!"
I'm a month and 3 weeks into SM2011 which is a 6+ month set of subs. I have my days of ups and downs.
I'm guilty of instant gratification, meaning that when I want something, I want it NOW! And with subs, it doesn't work like that. At least in my case.
Mokwls, there are a few things that I think need to be addressed for you to fully understand what you see and experience.

First, I see that you say you haven't used the programs for 32 days yet, but you also say that you're breaking the rules of usage. The more of them you use at once, the less time each one has to impact your mind, and the more it must compete with the others for your mind's time, attention and energy. Therefore, the fewer you use at once, the better each will be seen to work. Two at a time is the maximum recommended number of subs to use for good results. How many are you using right now?

Second, subs don't work immediately for everyone. Some people see results in hours or days, but those people are in the minority. It usually takes days or weeks to start seeing results.

Third, when you're not familiar with subs, it might be that you're not familiar with how to see the results as they're manifesting. Many of us, me included, have noticed that the results are very subtle until we are looking back in a lot of cases.

Fourth, you shouldn't be using programs from two content producers at once. The scripts can conflict, even if I may not think there is a reason they should. Conflicting scripts can cause the effects of your affirmations to apparently disappear. The most common reason for that when it happens is that the subs are doing the job of forcing the cause to change, and that's not always an easy or pleasant thing to have to deal with. Audible affirmations appear to have a masking effect, but don't seem to get deep down and change the core cause. I wouldn't do both together because then you won't know which one did what. Be patient and follow the directions. If you do, and don't see results, then go back to what works for you.

And last but not least, the guys here talk about their inner thoughts and feelings openly because they feel safe doing that. I wanted a forum in which people could feel comfortable doing that, because that is how I'll discover the truth about how my programs affect people and how to improve them. But just because a person has insecurity or whatnot doesn't mean that the subs don't work, or aren't working. It just takes time, and everything happens in cycles. Ryan is a great example of what subs can do, if you read back, his journal will show (and mine, too, where he posts) that he has come a hell of a long way. I am astounded at the progress that he and others have made in improving their lives. And me, I am not superman either -- I still have days where I don't want to leave the house, or don't approach people, or don't feel super confident. It's human nature to not always be at your best. Anyone who tells you otherwise is lying and trying to sell you something. Not every day will be amazing.

So take these ournals for what they are: a peek into the minds and experiences of their writers, and not necessarily everything that happens, or a record of every happy or sad thought they have.

I think perhaps you're having trouble because you're being impatient and have some unreasonable expectations. Hopefully, this post helped to point you in the right direction. And, as I said, if after you follow the directions (including not using more than two at a time), they don't produce the results, use what works for you.