Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Refresher
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Once I've completed the 6 month program, using it as it's intended, i.e. stage 1 for 32 days, followed by stage 2 for 32 days, etc, it is recommended that either stage 4 or 5 be used as a refresher. I do plan on keeping the material fresh in my mind and was thinking about listening to the entire set once per day, from stage 1 right through too stage 6. Is this a good or a bad idea? I'm 3-4 months of even considering needing to 'refresh', but just thought I'd ask now so I know.
When I run the set on myself, it takes several months before I notice any lessening of effects at all. In fact the 2008 version came about because I needed a refresher of the version I created for myself in 2006. I had allowed myself to "revert" back for about a year, so I guess it took about a year to fade as much as it did. Since then I have been using the new versions each year to test, and the fade seems to be less and less each time. I would say that if it fades, you can expect it to take 3 to 6 months to be noticeable after you're finished.

If it does start to fade, and you decide you need a refresher, using Stage 3 is also an option for a refresher. I never thought of using all six stages in one day... I think because that would be serious overload. Perhaps one per week - but all six in a day, is going to be serious overload. You wouldn't be able to imprint all that material so fast.

Perhaps using one stage per day? Personally, I like the effects that I get from using Stage 3, 4 or 5 as a refresher on 2009.