Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Recorded affirmations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

Would there be an issue with in addition to listening to subs with AOS, BIATBW, and ASC ... also listening to recorded affirmations that I say on my recorder? I grabbed some affirmations from spiral in another post... and shannon only mentioned 2 of them which could cause conflict... here they are...

What I do every morning is write out 6 or 7 affirmations 15 times each. Each afternoon I do mirror affirmations for 20 minutes. Each night I write half a page of gratitude affirmations (all diff.) and then a page and a half of affirmations (all diff.)

Morning Aff (switch them around every other day):
I love Women
Women love me
I am fully satisfied
I am comfortable and open with my sexuality
I am a successful and confident man
Women want to fuck me when I gaze into their eyes
I am genuine and authentic
I am spontaneous and unpredictable
I am the prize
I am fearless
I am comfortable having beautiful women in my life
I deserve to have beautiful women in my life

Mirror Aff (i say these every time 20-25 minutes sometimes 30):
I am the prize
I am fearless
I am fully satisfied
I am a sexually confident man
Women want to fuck me when I gaze into their eyes
I am spontaneous and unpredictable
I am genuine and authentic
I am comfortable and relaxed in every situation
I am comfortable and open with my sexuality
I am a sexy mother *****

I have had really good results with recorded affirmations.. listening to them for several times a day... usually 10min per session... I will read these over and over for about 10min and listen to these about 4 to 5 times a day and before going out. Would this be okay in addition to listening to the 3 aforementioned subs?

thanks alot everyone...
Hey Mokwls, since you've taken what Shannon said into consideration and you've selected the best affirmations I don't see what the problem would be. Since you have the time and patience to do the affirmations go for it! It will only help speed you process up. Smile
Thanks Spiral...

hey Shannon, from the above affirmations do you see any problem with using AOS, ASC, and BIATBW?

thanks ...
I suggest against using subliminals with affirmations for the following reason:

http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-How-NO...ubliminals

Technically, affirmations can be said to be "content from a different producer".

Furthermore, you have some statements I would not use in a program even if you are going to be using an audible version of them. For instance, if you are fully satisfied, what incentive do you have to change anything? And, a woman can "fuck" you in a good way or a bad way: which one do you think your literal subconscious mind is going to pick? Better not leave it to chance. I'd specify having sex, instead of using the word "fuck".

Finally, being a "sexy motherfucker" is also something that can be taken in multiple ways by the literal subconscious. Do you want to literally fuck mothers? Better be more specific if not.
I would think it would be too much tapes you are using all togethor ?

I don't see the problemn with affirmations though because they are not subliminally scripted??? .. they are only positive thoughts you tell yourself my only suggestion would be you listen to them as much as you listen to your other subliminals, since they are not as effective......... ?? Am i right?

I am not disagreeing with what shannon said I have seen other topics about this, but just like he said you have to make sure you are using the perfect scripts such as using?, I am cool, your body mite get cold moments as shannon stated in another topic so that would not be the ideal affirmation.

http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Using-...firmations