Subliminal Talk

Full Version: sugar addiction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Hi Shannon How about overcome sugar addiction?
Undecided
(05-31-2011, 11:37 AM)DrDestiny Wrote: [ -> ]

Hi Shannon How about overcome sugar addiction?
Undecided

That's not a bad idea at all. How do you envision it working?
Hi To be honest i don't know at the moment . My only suggestion would be not to make it too extreme - that might make things a bit awkward socially if you see what i mean i mean if you had an aversion to all foods containing the slightest amount of sugar that would make life more difficult not necessarily better. I will let you know if i come up with some ideas - This general idea could also be applied to TV addiction , video game addiction internet addiction, well you get the picture.

Actually i just thought of something for the first idea : something along the lines of 'I now reduce my sugar consumption by 75%' I don't know if that would work but its an idea for you to consider anyway. Thanks
Good Move Dr.Destiny- thats an excellent idea for a program man. I Once had a subliminal tape(yes back in da day) that was about stopping sugar addtion. I Never used it much cuz I never had that serious of a sugar in take but it was worth getting it,that was ages ago.
I"ve replaced a LOT of MY sugar intake with honey,or steivia but mostly honey. I Love it. Many many americans have such HIGH sugar doses that they dont even knw nor realize the impact its having on thier health/system-nervous and immune system. THIS program were it to come into being,would be an ecxcellent aid in 'healing this condition".
Sugar magnifies negative emotions,and caffine and sugar do BOTH Magnify, all the while INTENSIFYING the Negative emotions. So yeah a program like this would be a great help around the planet. Addtionally there is a book if I may say so here in this forum called 'sugar blues' its from the 80's I believe,but still very much applicable- heck a joke from 50 years ago is just as funny as a current one if told properly, SO WHO CARES IF the Book is 30 years old,sugar is still sugar,ah?
Moderation in all thing ,whenever possible. Blessings,NCBeareatingman.