Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Couple of questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys,

my name is Bolkie and I am new here. One of the users here, invited me look at this shop/community, when we talked over at Pheromone Talk. He suggested it might help me out. I run a journal over there which tells of my endeavours:
http://www.pheromonetalk.com/mens-journa...45721.html

I have downloaded the free Absolute Self Confidence a couple of days ago and have 'listened' to it every night. But I am not really sure I am doing everything right. So if you don't mind, I will put some questions here, that might help me out.

1. What if English is not your first language? This might be an issue ? I recently noticed that when I read an english text or watch an english movie, I no longer translate the words into dutch anymore. The meaning arrives to me directly. So I guess that is good. But will my subconscious understand?

2. I can hear the high frequency noise. Does that mean the volume is too loud? How do I know if the volume is hard enough for the sound to reach my brain otherwise ?

3. Does this work while you are asleep? Or only during the relaxing moment right before you dose off?

4. How can one learn stuff from this? E.g. there is a program about flirting. I read the script. How will this program make me flirt with women if I don't know how to actually flirt? I know the theory, but I cannot implement somehow. Signals don't reach me and my signals are akward.

5. Does this work from smartphone speakers? I have read about the 20khz thing. I am used to listening to audiobooks on my phone while trying to fall asleep. The phone lies next to me. Will this work ? Earphones are really uncomfortable while sleeping.

thanks guys
(05-29-2011, 12:29 PM)Bolkie Wrote: [ -> ]Hello guys,

my name is Bolkie and I am new here. One of the users here, invited me look at this shop/community, when we talked over at Pheromone Talk. He suggested it might help me out. I run a journal over there which tells of my endeavours:

I have downloaded the free Absolute Self Confidence a couple of days ago and have 'listened' to it every night. But I am not really sure I am doing everything right. So if you don't mind, I will put some questions here, that might help me out.

1. What if English is not your first language? This might be an issue ? I recently noticed that when I read an english text or watch an english movie, I no longer translate the words into dutch anymore. The meaning arrives to me directly. So I guess that is good. But will my subconscious understand?

2. I can hear the high frequency noise. Does that mean the volume is too loud? How do I know if the volume is hard enough for the sound to reach my brain otherwise ?

3. Does this work while you are asleep? Or only during the relaxing moment right before you dose off?

4. How can one learn stuff from this? E.g. there is a program about flirting. I read the script. How will this program make me flirt with women if I don't know how to actually flirt? I know the theory, but I cannot implement somehow. Signals don't reach me and my signals are akward.

5. Does this work from smartphone speakers? I have read about the 20khz thing. I am used to listening to audiobooks on my phone while trying to fall asleep. The phone lies next to me. Will this work ? Earphones are really uncomfortable while sleeping.

thanks guys

Hi, Bolkie, and welcome aboard! To answer your questions:

1. See this thread, which deals with subs for non-native English speakers.: http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-How-ma...ed-at-once If that doesn't make you feel like you understand, let me know.

2. Many people, especially young people, can hear ultrasonic audio. It is heard as a high pitched whine to them. As long as you set the volume according to the directions, you'll be fine. It's way too loud if you start hearing scratchy voices, static, or getting nauseous or headaches.

3. These programs work any time of day. They are designed to be used while you sleep, so you don't have to remember to start and stop them, or get enough exposure, but you can use them during the day if you like. Subliminals bypass the conscious "filter", and will be effective any time of day.

4. In the case of the flirting sub, you'll be learning the way everyone else does - by trial and error. The sub will push you to be active flirting, and learn from your experiences quickly. Think of it as a high speed course in comparison, but even then, it takes some time if you're not familiar with it yet.

5. First of all, you shouldn't be using earphones with ultrasonics because of the risk of accidental overvolume. (http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Headph...nals-Don-t) Second, smartphones usually don't have very good speakers. I can play subliminals on my phone, but I don't have a smartphone, and the results are not as good as other speakers. If you try, and you hear static or you hear scratchy voices, and lowering the volume only helps if it's almost to nothing, then the speakers in your smartphone aren't good enough. Even if they are, smartphones usually don't have stereo speakers because it's cheaper to put in only one, and you need to play the subs on stereo speakers for best effect. (http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Stereo...eed-Stereo)

I strongly recommend using a player that can do stereo, and using speakers.

Hope that helps. Don't forget to read through our FAQ section!
(06-02-2011, 08:54 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-29-2011, 12:29 PM)Bolkie Wrote: [ -> ]Hello guys,

thanks guys

Hi, Bolkie, and welcome aboard! To answer your questions:

1. See this thread, which deals with subs for non-native English speakers.: http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-How-ma...ed-at-once If that doesn't make you feel like you understand, let me know.

2. Many people, especially young people, can hear ultrasonic audio. It is heard as a high pitched whine to them. As long as you set the volume according to the directions, you'll be fine. It's way too loud if you start hearing scratchy voices, static, or getting nauseous or headaches.

3. These programs work any time of day. They are designed to be used while you sleep, so you don't have to remember to start and stop them, or get enough exposure, but you can use them during the day if you like. Subliminals bypass the conscious "filter", and will be effective any time of day.

4. In the case of the flirting sub, you'll be learning the way everyone else does - by trial and error. The sub will push you to be active flirting, and learn from your experiences quickly. Think of it as a high speed course in comparison, but even then, it takes some time if you're not familiar with it yet.

5. First of all, you shouldn't be using earphones with ultrasonics because of the risk of accidental overvolume. (http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Headph...nals-Don-t) Second, smartphones usually don't have very good speakers. I can play subliminals on my phone, but I don't have a smartphone, and the results are not as good as other speakers. If you try, and you hear static or you hear scratchy voices, and lowering the volume only helps if it's almost to nothing, then the speakers in your smartphone aren't good enough. Even if they are, smartphones usually don't have stereo speakers because it's cheaper to put in only one, and you need to play the subs on stereo speakers for best effect. (http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Stereo...eed-Stereo)

I strongly recommend using a player that can do stereo, and using speakers.

Hope that helps. Don't forget to read through our FAQ section!

Thanks Shannon for the great answers.

I am going to listen to ASC for 32 days. After that I will prolly give BIATBW 7.1 a try. I am reading everywhere is a good program for providing a 'basis'.