Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Symmetrical Face and Body
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was wondering if it's possible to use subliminals to make the structure of the face or body more symmetrical? There are a few flaws that I would like to see a bit more straightened out, but are too superficial to go as far to get actual surgery for them (It could also just be my BDD amplifying the flaws, since I never heard anyone about it, but still would like to change it). Perhaps subliminals would be ideal to fill this niche, if it's possible and doesn't require too much energy?

It genetically- and attractive wise does also give way to indicate a (very) healthy human being and could be used to emphasize a person's masculine or feminine features for full effect, which could open up more possibilities and opportunities for both sexes.

Although asymmetry is normal, there are plenty of forum threads regarding of people complaining about too much asymmetry; so regarding animo, I believe there's plenty of it.