Subliminal Talk

Full Version: how about this sub....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does any of the subs have Master in Persuasion?

If not, how about creating a sub for Persuasion both for business and personal life Dodgy
Which do you really want? Persuasion, influence or charisma? Or a combination?

There are differences. Persuasion is convincing people to see it your way, influence is generating the personal power to make people see your way, charisma is having the ability to make people want to see it your way. Persuasion is the successful salesperson, influence the hypnotist or CEO, charisma a great leader.

Which is best? All three work in personal and professional context.

Maybe you were thinking of the Win any Argument program? Women will love this one, I'm sure. Smile
(12-11-2015, 09:58 AM)Whisperer Wrote: [ -> ]Which do you really want? Persuasion, influence or charisma? Or a combination?

There are differences. Persuasion is convincing people to see it your way, influence is generating the personal power to make people see your way, charisma is having the ability to make people want to see it your way. Persuasion is the successful salesperson, influence the hypnotist or CEO, charisma a great leader.

Which is best? All three work in personal and professional context.

Maybe you were thinking of the Win any Argument program? Women will love this one, I'm sure. Smile

Thanks for the clear definition; I think a combo of all 3 will be best. Cool