Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Differences between AM6 and WM2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

So far I've done AM6 and WM2, and I'm currently on my second run of AM6. I love AM6, I'm generally way happier and more positive on it, plus people react to me much better (more respect, openness, and of course the stares from women, which is awesome Big Grin).

However, I really didn't enjoy my WM2 run that much. During the first 1,5 - 2 stages it was awesome, but probably because of the lingering effects of AM6. However, slowly after that the extreme positivity and happiness disappeared, and sometimes it even crossed my mind that I might have a slight depression. It really wasn't that bad, it's just that most of the time I felt OK, nothing special. Sometimes there were surges of happiness and confidence, but not as much and not as long as during AM6.
(Overall I did get something out of WM2, mainly that my outlook on women got much healthier, plus it worked a ton on my approach anxiety, but compared to AM6 it wasn't really worth it - and the external results are much more prominent on AM6 for me, I guess because of the AOS part is more effective with the newer tech.)

Now, after starting AM6 again, the great stuff instantly came back, I feel happy, positive, confident, my walk is different, I'm getting tons of looks and people treat me better.

My question is, could this difference be because I have very little experience with women, and thus WM2 has way more work to do? Is it a form of resistance?

And assure me that AM6's effects aren't this short term, it's just that WM2 kind of overwrote it. I guess because of WM2's friendlier vibe, it removes the edges of AM6. And probably only 1 AM6 run can get overwritten much easier.

If I do another WM2 run (after my current AM6 run), do you think it will get better? Or should I just keep running AM6, since it improves all areas of my life (including women) way more than WM2?
I don't know much about women magnet sub but I want to do it sometime after the upgrade comes out. If you do another run it will get better , practice creates confidence and competence. Should you keep doing AM? Personally it's really about what you are in the mood for AM is about mastering your life , your reality. Keep doing AM until you feel like moving on that's what my plan is for subs.
I`m doing 3rd stage of WM2 and I see how this program made me more Alpha, I had a lot more respect from people and, of course, I`m way more attractive and attracted to girls. Smile Aslo, WM2 has totally destroyed any kind of approach anxiety and I can approach easily any woman I want. It`s a good idea to alter AM6 with WM2, if you want to, and sure you do, improve at "skills with women". i mght redo AM6 and WM2 after this run or... I might go to SM3. Gonna see. Smile
I want to do WM your journal is totally selling me .
(12-07-2015, 07:19 PM)Womanizer Wrote: [ -> ]I want to do WM your journal is totally selling me .

If so, I wish you the best results! Smile