Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Addicted to subs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Damn,
The withdrawal symptoms are killing me man! I confess; I am addicted to subs. Big time. Subliminals that is (tho submissives are coolio too). It all started with innocent browsing around the subliminal-store, the front-end line for IndigoMindLabs cartel. Unlike the common myth around these things, first hit actually IS free in IML. What would you like to have? Go ahead, take your pick; ASC, EPRHA, SR...this one is on the house. Really? So I got all excited, curious, and a bit nervous, as I anticipated the good times ahead and I wouldn´t even have to pay for it (soon I would learn that nothing is free in this life...). This was going to change my life. I was intrigued by all these choices, but my curious nature went ahead of me and asked what else is available. So I looked around and found my way to club Sublminal-Talk, where I met others like me. Very quickly it became obvious that these guys were not playing games, they were into this stuff for real; AM, WM, SM, BASE...some were just starting like me, some had been in the scene for years...some had "disappeared", some where banned from the club...

I knew I had found something different. Something that would make my life exciting again. So I picked one of the most common options, AM. This was 5.th generation product and everybody said it would be so powerful that it would if not literally blow your mind then at least change it forever. There would be not going back ever again after this. Fast forward six moth later and I didn´t even remember who I had been in earlier. Totally new identity. But I had also developed a tolerance to this product over the six month and the effects started to be come all too familiar, tho still powerful. I was also running out of AM. About week after I started to feel like if I wanted to experience the new found excitement again I would need to have something different, something more geared towards what I really wanted. While AM gave me overall great feeling, I wanted to go further. So I started to ask around in the club Subliminal-Talk when someone mentioned SM. Have you tried it yet? Man...that will blow not only your mind off but also your rocks...at the same time.

So I tried and was hooked the moment it hit me. From there I was on SM 192days straight, 16-20hours a day, thinking and feeling nothing else than the rush it kept giving me. I was a new man. Feeling like a million bucks...until it all ended in tears. I run out of SM and started to feel withdrawal symptoms again, big time. Now it has been almost month since I had my last SM fix and I am breaking into a cold sweat even from typing this. I can´t live like this man. I need my next dose, but I know I need something even better than SM. I can´t go back to that anymore either, at least not right now. I need something more powerful. I think only BASE will do it for me anymore...has anyone tried it?

lol...anyways, on more serious note. After AM and SM and now almost month since I completed SM I do actually feel somewhat addicted to these subs, but it´s a good addiction me thinks. Can´t wait to start BASE soon...

How do you guys feel in the resting period between subs? Do you itch to start a new one? Do you decide like taking one month resting period, but then break and start a new one in week. How long you usually wait before starting a new one? I feel like the earlier AM run is still continuing to grow in me and SM as well, feeling better and better every day...but I AM itching, in a good way, to start a new one...
(11-30-2015, 11:00 AM)AlphaRomeo Wrote: [ -> ]Damn,
The withdrawal symptoms are killing me man! I confess; I am addicted to subs. Big time. Subliminals that is (tho submissives are coolio too). It all started with innocent browsing around the subliminal-store, the front-end line for IndigoMindLabs cartel. Unlike the common myth around these things, first hit actually IS free in IML. What would you like to have? Go ahead, take your pick; ASC, EPRHA, SR...this one is on the house. Really? So I got all excited, curious, and a bit nervous, as I anticipated the good times ahead and I wouldn´t even have to pay for it (soon I would learn that nothing is free in this life...). This was going to change my life. I was intrigued by all these choices, but my curious nature went ahead of me and asked what else is available. So I looked around and found my way to club Sublminal-Talk, where I met others like me. Very quickly it became obvious that these guys were not playing games, they were into this stuff for real; AM, WM, SM, BASE...some were just starting like me, some had been in the scene for years...some had "disappeared", some where banned from the club...

I knew I had found something different. Something that would make my life exciting again. So I picked one of the most common options, AM. This was 5.th generation product and everybody said it would be so powerful that it would if not literally blow your mind then at least change it forever. There would be not going back ever again after this. Fast forward six moth later and I didn´t even remember who I had been in earlier. Totally new identity. But I had also developed a tolerance to this product over the six month and the effects started to be come all too familiar, tho still powerful. I was also running out of AM. About week after I started to feel like if I wanted to experience the new found excitement again I would need to have something different, something more geared towards what I really wanted. While AM gave me overall great feeling, I wanted to go further. So I started to ask around in the club Subliminal-Talk when someone mentioned SM. Have you tried it yet? Man...that will blow not only your mind off but also your rocks...at the same time.

So I tried and was hooked the moment it hit me. From there I was on SM 192days straight, 16-20hours a day, thinking and feeling nothing else than the rush it kept giving me. I was a new man. Feeling like a million bucks...until it all ended in tears. I run out of SM and started to feel withdrawal symptoms again, big time. Now it has been almost month since I had my last SM fix and I am breaking into a cold sweat even from typing this. I can´t live like this man. I need my next dose, but I know I need something even better than SM. I can´t go back to that anymore either, at least not right now. I need something more powerful. I think only BASE will do it for me anymore...has anyone tried it?

lol...anyways, on more serious note. After AM and SM and now almost month since I completed SM I do actually feel somewhat addicted to these subs, but it´s a good addiction me thinks. Can´t wait to start BASE soon...

How do you guys feel in the resting period between subs? Do you itch to start a new one? Do you decide like taking one month resting period, but then break and start a new one in week. How long you usually wait before starting a new one? I feel like the earlier AM run is still continuing to grow in me and SM as well, feeling better and better every day...but I AM itching, in a good way, to start a new one...

Use BASE 4g while you think about getting the full 5g 6 stage set.
^^^^
The "I think only BASE will do it for me anymore...has anyone tried it?" line was part and the last sentence of the parody lol. I am not thinking about starting to use BASE (4g)...I AM starting BASE 2.1 5g this week as I have scheduled.
Never stopped in between breaks. Guess that's just how impatient I am. Big Grin
(11-30-2015, 11:21 AM)FrostedFake Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, I was gonna take a week break from AM6 and then run WM2, only got to 3 days. I have a problem.

The first step to recovery is to admit that you have a problem...well done, we are here to support you.
Lol. I thought AM does deal with impatience no matter of what.
Lol funny . I finished my SM run at the end of October I've been on OF for a month now. I want to go back and do AM but I have to handle core issues. It depends on what you want women , money or power. If power you Can do other subs like OF,MLS ,ASC core essentials of AM that's my focus for this upcoming year unless I see a must have sub like WM 6 G. Plus you don't have a problem. Making yourself your best version you can be is not a problem , being addicted to positivity is not a problem if that were the case I would be an addict as well.
^^^^
Some interesting points. I should have been more careful with my post tho, even when I did it as satire/parody. I for one, have gotten absolutely GREAT deal from subs,but I´m just not kind of person who likes to write journal about my life on the forums. I use the internet mostly for my business and research purposes, not for socializing etc. Maybe I will start BASE journal in the near future for hopefully giving back value to Shannon (in addition to monetary value) and for this community, and also for maybe getting some valuable feedback/ideas from others in terms of business or possible business partnerships.

As for success stories for using subs, I am very happy about my results...but like I said, I tend to keep quiet about details. If I start BASE journal I´m sure you will hear more of.

I don´t see any problem with using subs to help with goals or getting better in some areas of life. There are many other mind programming tools too that can be a significant help, but since subs can conflict with other techniques I am also kinda limited for the time being for using these, and executing the instructions in them (taking action) the best I can. So far it has been working very well. Having said that, I am currently doing research about the possible mentors I want to have/hire in the important areas of my life, and some of them use/teaches to us different mind programming methods so I have to re-evaluate and/or keep the possible conflict in mind before committing to those methods.

I don´t feel like posting much anymore...sometimes I have written a post and deleted it, thinking what´s the point...what a waste of time etc. I also don´t like the direction this forum is headed at times so I think I will take some break and see if I have interest to come back later. Still thinking if I´m going to journal the BASE or not. We shall see. All the best for your journeys my fellow men.
when we talk about adiction to subs, we need to keep in mind the other side of the spectrum.
why do you think we guys have fears in almost all aspects of our life?
do you think we are not alpha? what make us chicken out?
why most of us have sexual issues?
It is because we have been exposed to another form of programming since our childhood. It is societal, parental and language constraints, to mention a few.
if we were not bombarded by thousands of sh****t everyday through all kind of things( tv, internet, people, parents .....) we would be enjoying a much better life.
subs might be an adiction but they are a positive one, in my humble opinion.
what i like about them too is that they do not really do things for you, they mostly just trigger you to do something.
so, what i wanted to say is: if you think subs are addictive and they program your mind, just remember that there is an other fierce machine programing you mostly of negative sh***t every single day. and that thing is life and it social constructions and constraints.[/align]
Having used BASE for the past 5 months I wouldn't call continued usage of the subs addiction.

I am having amazing results with BASE, and LTU prior to that, but I can only see "addiction" possibly happening in wanting to continuously try new subs just for the hell of it. This is where you possibly don't really care about really reaping the full benefits of the sub, you're just looking for something new to try out for a fresh experience.

Listening to subs one after another, or worse listening and jumping onto another before completing the first, just to have something to listen to and think you're helping yourself for some vague reason is possibly addiction.

But thankfully that isn't most of the forum.

If you have a bunch of things you'd like to fix or enhance about yourself and you do a bunch of subs one after another to fix those things, there's really nothing wrong with that.

Don't let these subs become your life, though. I'm pretty sure only Shannon can say subs are his life, but then he also has the perfumery stuff too.

I think of these subs as like sound vitamins. A daily routine is instructed for maximum results and it tends to help you in every part of your life. But the vitamin doesn't have to eat up or become your life. That's just silly. Let it enhance your life and bring you to new levels of well being and awareness. Anything beyond that probably IS unhealthy.