Subliminal Talk

Full Version: title suggestion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
One aimed toward the parents that are overbearing and overprotective. The kind that are not controlling but strict on a religious level and need to treat their child maturely and to let them grow as adults.

Would definnitely play it in my parents room as they sleep for them to be reprogrammed into such people.
(11-29-2015, 05:25 PM)hiddenalias Wrote: [ -> ]One aimed toward the parents that are overbearing and overprotective. The kind that are not controlling but strict on a religious level and need to treat their child maturely and to let them grow as adults.

Would definnitely play it in my parents room as they sleep for them to be reprogrammed into such people.

The copy protection would be triggered and it would be ineffective on them because they didn't purchase it.

People have used Absolute Self Confidence and Emotional Healing & Pain Relief Aid on friends & relatives without their knowledge and got great results because they are both free subliminals. No copy protection built it.
Thanks for pointing that out. But would it work if I told them verbally I'd be playing a sub for them in that regards? And as long as they knew and didnt care in its validity if it worked or not, and allowed me to play it for them, would that be possible?

Thanks also on the ASC and EPHRA input
(11-29-2015, 05:48 PM)hiddenalias Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for pointing that out. But would it work if I told them verbally I'd be playing a sub for them in that regards? And as long as they knew and didnt care in its validity if it worked or not, and allowed me to play it for them, would that be possible?

http://www.subliminal-shop.com/faq/

Shannon has stated several times you the buyer must be listening also while it is being played. Shannon is very clever.

So yes, if you got their permission and they scoffed about it's effectiveness. It would work as long as you were listening too!
(11-29-2015, 05:57 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-29-2015, 05:48 PM)hiddenalias Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for pointing that out. But would it work if I told them verbally I'd be playing a sub for them in that regards? And as long as they knew and didnt care in its validity if it worked or not, and allowed me to play it for them, would that be possible?

http://www.subliminal-shop.com/faq/

Shannon has stated several times you the buyer must be listening also while it is being played. Shannon is very clever.

So yes, if you got their permission and they scoffed about it's effectiveness. It would work as long as you were listening too!

He could turn off the copy protection, he doesn't use it in the seduction subs. Either way if you steal it it will work but any other sub you try to use will not.
So you want Shannon to build a sub with which you can manipulate your parents subconsciously? Ever looked at the poetry of eros stuff and why there is a message at the beginning which says that the sub is playing right now?

Shannon would harm himself if he builds such a sub.
(12-01-2015, 03:58 AM)yeah! Wrote: [ -> ]^ so thats how it works...... where was this said?

Conjecture, Shannon said there was no protection on 3G subs but if you pirate those and use another sub the sub won't work.
(12-01-2015, 06:27 AM)Vincent_Vega Wrote: [ -> ]So you want Shannon to build a sub with which you can manipulate your parents subconsciously? Ever looked at the poetry of eros stuff and why there is a message at the beginning which says that the sub is playing right now?

Shannon would harm himself if he builds such a sub.

He built a sub that was called obey your parents so I don't think it's far fetched that he would create something like this.
I didnt know this thread got a dialogue going...So I wanted to chime in; I think for adult children like myself, if we can somehow get parents to loosen up there firm grasp over their kids, I think that would help out the grown adult alot. I mean I am sure Alpha male 6 can take care of this and also ASC and OF where you wont need to build a sub for particular parents but it isnt really to manipulate them; just to get them to chill back and let the child grow confident and able to do what he wants to do as an adult without that concerned control over the child.
It will not trigger the AP Code. I remember there were forum members here who buy Breast Enlargement for his wife. Subliminal still works even though his wife did not know.

You can buy them two stock subs for them if subs like it was made later. I would buy it as well if the subs had been made.

AM6 in this aspect really helped. I was able to stand up for myself if I was abused by my father. Also will dominate them.

I think the attitude of parents like that seemed to come from fear. For a while why not try using EPHRA.