Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Learning to love yourself more
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I understand that AMS has self love built into it. Is this at all stages ?

Should I run another self love sub such as life tuneup after AMS ?

I purchased the Zen Attitude 4g a year ago but I only used it for a short time as I decided to do another run of AMS.

Should I do Zen attitude after ams ?

Thanks
You might as well do AM6 self love included. But that depends on your budget. Other then if zen worked for you do it again.
I would recommend LTU. I had a great run with it I felt great and wished I could have run it longer than 32 days but I really wanted to do BASE 2.1. I could feel that LTU was making me a better person and I was feeling really good yet it all felt very natural and difficult to explain.

Another thing I would recommend which is free is to do "I love myself" affirmations via EFT. Learn eft and say "I love myself" for 5 minutes a day for 32 days or more and you will feel the difference.

You don't even need eft but it does make it more powerful. Just set a timer on your phone and say i love myself while looking at yourself in the mirror every day for 5 minutes. You will see the positive changes in your life and the world around you change.
Thankyou brother. I know all the brothers want to become alpha men and want to shape their own destinies in life. As AbundanceCH says running LTU and using EFT provides the groundwork on which to build opon.

I ask you how can one love another if they cannot love oneself ?. When I read the forums it fills me with happiness to see those who are progressing. I like Ben he has shaped himself in a very positive way in the last 6 to 7 months.

Peace
Love is a way of being not doing. So you have to love yourself first so you can share that energy with others. I don't know you well enough but you seem lovable just give your self permission. I agree with the EFT it's been a long time since I went there.