Subliminal Talk

Full Version: plan for next 6 months
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Brothers

I am on stage 5 of AMS. The plan is to run Stage 7 for one week then purchase OF 5G which I believe will be ready in the next 2 weeks.

Once I have ran OF 5g for one month it will kill of any fears that were not killed off by ams.

Then I will onto SM as I want to meet lots of women in my life.

I would appreciate comments from everyone especially Ben, Shannon, Super Man and Hercules.

Peace
Actually in the instructions says that you need to run stage 7 for at least 32 days
And not immediately after you finish AM.
Most of the AM users reported further development after they done the set fully
Read Geodudes Journal for OF. I suggest that you do it more than a month if you don't want the fears to come back. Also Look I wouldn't do SM based on the reviews it's been having. I would do WM2
If I were you I wouldn't run stage 7, I would just take a one week break from subs and allow the programming to sink in before you start OF. I'm going to be starting that as well when it's released, but I'm going to run it for 3+ months.

I'm not sure what level your fears are at, but with most subs to see any meaningful and lasting changes you need to do it for 3 months minimum. This is especially true with OF since fears are one of the most difficult things to remove going by the journals of people using it.

No one has used this new program yet so we don't know how it will compare in terms of speed and resistance that it brings up.

After that you can decide again what you what to do
(11-28-2015, 08:59 AM)Hercules Wrote: [ -> ]Read Geodudes Journal for OF. I suggest that you do it more than a month if you don't want the fears to come back. Also Look I wouldn't do SM based on the reviews it's been having. I would do WM2

Edit: BTW I'm gonna use OF for 11-12 months. Depends on when it comes out. EPHRA has been quite non climactic in my life and I think more is done behind the scenes that I don't know about in my life. Also do you "really" want Women? Are you sure that's your hearts desire. I recommend you read the Alchemist by Paulo choelo.
Can you please elaborate why you recommend WM rather then SM ?

SM makes you sexually attractive to women. WM from what I believe makes you a talkative social alpha i am good at talking already.
Go with SM , if that's your intuition it's best to do what you want and not regret it later. If you don't like SM you have 1st hand experience like I do and in the future you can run WM which I want too so I can compare which fits me better.