Subliminal Talk

Full Version: A few questions about MLS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So my OF is nearing 6 months rather quickly and I am curious what sub to run next. MLS seems like an incredible sub and I see a lot of potential in it, not just for the learning enhancement but overall growth that would result from learning new things and easily recalling them when needed. This should result in a very high self confidence due to mastering a lot of areas in my life, maybe even learning about women with a whole other perspective.

Now I have a few questions about MLS. Does the script also help me or motivate me to act on the learned information? I ask because in the past I've had some trouble taking action with the knowledge I've gained from reading or life lessons. OF has somehow made it easier for me to learn from my bad experiences which is simply amazing, I wonder if MLS can further help this.

Would MLS work better if you're already smart? In my case I was a very smart kid when I started school, sadly depression and anxiety pretty much took over my life a few years into school and that set a huge block on my learning capabilities so I've felt quite stupid because of the low self esteem and what not.

Now a rhetorical question: If I were motivated to learn acting, what would the possible results be from running MLS? As in would the program also help me find motivation to overcome the challenges that are on the way of learning to be a great actor, learning to audition properly or the social skills needed to reach that goal?

I wrote this while being quite tired so hopefully my questions make sense. I'd especially appreciate if Shannon would chime in here, but all opinions are totally welcome.
Hello Natious.

I was following your journal before when you were on the AM program.

Did you stop posting after your first run on AM 6 was over? You were considering a second run of AM 6 before you disappeared. Did you end up completing that second run or did you switch to OF instead?

If you did in fact do a second run of AM6, were the results more noticeable meaning did the suggestions sink in deeper or did you go with OF instead?

I am curious to know as your journal was one of the few I enjoyed reading.

Thanks for your input in advance.
(11-27-2015, 07:51 AM)FREAK4LIFE Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Natious.

I was following your journal before when you were on the AM program.

Did you stop posting after your first run on AM 6 was over? You were considering a second run of AM 6 before you disappeared. Did you end up completing that second run or did you switch to OF instead?

If you did in fact do a second run of AM6, were the results more noticeable meaning did the suggestions sink in deeper or did you go with OF instead?

I am curious to know as your journal was one of the few I enjoyed reading.

Thanks for your input in advance.

Hey there FREAK4LIFE, I am on OF for about 5 and a half months now, I didn't keep a journal however I did leave feedback after the 2nd and 4th month which you can find on my profile -> Threads. I also did EPRHA for 2 months with a journal.

Thanks for the encouraging words, there's a chance that I will run AM again in 2016, but at the moment I'm choosing between eprha 2.0, OF 5g (if it's discounted for those who own the 4g version like AM 6 was), LTU, MLS and ASC. Not really considering running AM quite yet, I want to have something positive to hold on to while going through it, OF has added quite a bit to that aspect, but 6 months just isn't enough for me. I really hope to get the 5g version and run it for 3+ months.
MLS looks equally if not even more promising and exciting.
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-6172.html
I'm listening to MLS 5G and I'm hardly on the forum because I've been so motivated to learn something when it crosses my mind. I start doing searches on the internet and reading as much as I can about the subject I'm interested in. Best part is... I understand it! How do I know I understand it??? When I take action to try what I learned, I do it well or get it right!

For example, I just bought a lawn edger. Never used one. I read the manual once. Put it together and started it up. I looked like a pro, like the guy in this video! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knBsRJb_cYo

Before MLS 5G I would have to keep reading again and again, sometimes even giving up because I didn't understand it.
(11-27-2015, 01:20 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote: [ -> ]http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-6172.html
I'm listening to MLS 5G and I'm hardly on the forum because I've been so motivated to learn something when it crosses my mind. I start doing searches on the internet and reading as much as I can about the subject I'm interested in. Best part is... I understand it! How do I know I understand it??? When I take action to try what I learned, I do it well or get it right!

For example, I just bought a lawn edger. Never used one. I read the manual once. Put it together and started it up. I looked like a pro, like the guy in this video! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knBsRJb_cYo

Before MLS 5G I would have to keep reading again and again, sometimes even giving up because I didn't understand it.

Sounds pretty awesome, I'm seriously considering MLS as my next sub.
I've been thinking the same thing natious, since AM is about mastering your life this would speed the process of what you want to master , i say do it . I want to teach myself a style of martial arts.