Subliminal Talk

Full Version: WM3 update is needed!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just want to remind.

I am very willing to use WM3, actually as soon as possible, but I'd really prefer if all the newest technologies are included. Slipstream OEs etc.

For those who have used WM and SM, what would you say the difference is in terms of the technologies included? Would you say that Sm feels more natural.
+1 for an updated Woman Magnet

(if Penis Enlargement 5/6G will never happen...)
(11-22-2015, 11:46 AM)FrostedFake Wrote: [ -> ]I think you mean WM2. Yeah I agree. Shannon said that the more he sees a suggestion the more likely he is to remember it when he's done with his current projects. We should spam it in his journal so that he remembers because this update is long overdue.

Lol good idea on the spamming.
Penis enlargement is also a great idea.
Cmon guys we all know Shannon isn't going to upgrade the big 3 AM, Sm, Wm unless upgrading it will make a significant improvement in effectiveness. So basically it won't happen until 6G or 7G is completed.

It will be upgraded, but not yet
THIS sounds like it could happen earlier. But who knows.
(11-30-2015, 01:38 PM)Superman Wrote: [ -> ]Cmon guys we all know Shannon isn't going to upgrade the big 3 AM, Sm, Wm unless upgrading it will make a significant improvement in effectiveness. So basically it won't happen until 6G or 7G is completed.

It will be upgraded, but not yet

Do you realize how powerful 6g will be? The improvements in 6g technologies will not be only significant, they will be groundbreaking. Talking about 7g is silly, we don´t have to wait for that (if such a thing will be ever needed/developed) for the upgrade to be significant.

(12-02-2015, 07:15 PM)FrostedFake Wrote: [ -> ]The update we are talking about IS significant. The absence of the optimus engine alone makes it worth the upgrade. I would also be happy if Shannon chose to upgrade WM2 to 6g before SM3 instead of upgrading WM2 now. Though it would be bitter sweet because then that would just create the same situation again when the new SM comes out later with better technology again.

Maybe it would be better to combine SM and WM when 6g comes out. Or just drop SM in the first place. That way we can just run one magnet and get right back to AM quicker.

I agree with WM2 needing for the update. Combining SM and WM has been discussed before, and if memory serves well Shannon gave some very good reasons why it would NOT be a very good idea and why it´s not likely going to happen. What is the point of dropping SM? If you want to run only WM with AM then do so (having SM on the store does not prevent you to do that, nor does it slow down your AM/magnet run in any way) ,but let others choose whatever magnet they want to run with AM.