Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Need Suggestions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am new in using Shannon's subs. currently , i am using ASC for the past 27 days .I am achieving great results by using this sub. Recently, i have figured it out that i have massive procrastination problem. So, i want to use overcoming procrastination sub. Thats why i need a suggestion here is , should i use overcoming procrastination sub now ? or start using it after completing three months of using ASC ?... need your valuable suggestion here
Use life tune up.
when should i use this ? start using now or after completion of using ASC for 3 months ?
I would say Run LTU as well. I only did it for a month but I've pretty much kicked my procrastination issue. Also, Don't quote me but I do think LTU deals with things like self-confidence, not sure though. I would say wait until your at 32 days then switch over to LTU.
Use Ltu after you have finish 32 days. Ltu help with confidence too.
thank you so much Alpha360. One more thing , should i take few days off before starting LTU or start right away after finishing 32 days with ASC
I say Use ASC for more than 32 days. I cannot stress this enough. You WILL NOT GET CONCERETE OR LONG TERM RESULTS IF YOU USE IT FOR 32 days. I did ASC for 40 days and lost most of my progress when I started EPHRA. Now I Suggest you do 6 to 8 Months and even Catman can tell you the goodness of using it long term. Please dont rush to bigger subs like many do on this forum to AM6. You need a good base of confidence to get faster results of LTU. Please don't use it for 32 days. After You Do ASC I suggest you do LTU for a year and go to EPHRA 2.0 for a year them go to AM6. Please don't rush for To go to AM6.
(11-22-2015, 10:54 PM)rarus426 Wrote: [ -> ]thank you so much Alpha360. One more thing , should i take few days off before starting LTU or start right away after finishing 32 days with ASC

Also don't use Subs for a short amount of time, You will lose results as soon as you start the next sub. I Say Use a sub for 6 months minimum.
There are 2 extreme, people who give advice to never switch sub unless you have done at least 3 month or more. They have some long term goal well prepared like running AM6 for 10 years or something that they may never do because it's simply not realistic.

And you have the other extreme, people switching sub every weeks/month.

I say it's fine to use one sub only 14 days or 32 days if you then afterward use another sub for 4-6 month. It's fine to try a subliminal because you were just testing the subliminal. Remember that ASC is meant to be a test but also can be used long term.

You are not forced to do ASC for 3 month or more, you can switch too. But you can do it if that what you are looking for. LTU has not requirement if I remember, Shannon never said you should use ASC before LTU. Some people have used LTU as a training before AM6 so it's fine.
(11-22-2015, 10:54 PM)rarus426 Wrote: [ -> ]thank you so much Alpha360. One more thing , should i take few days off before starting LTU or start right away after finishing 32 days with ASC

You can take a pause but you are not forced to do it. I would take 2 or 3 days off just as a precaution so your mind rest a bit.
(11-23-2015, 06:32 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: [ -> ]There are 2 extreme, people who give advice to never switch sub unless you have done at least 3 month or more. They have some long term goal well prepared like running AM6 for 10 years or something that they may never do because it's simply not realistic.

I say it's fine to use one sub only 14 days or 32 days if you then afterward use another sub for 4-6 month. It's fine to try a subliminal because you were just testing the subliminal. Remember that ASC is meant to be a test but also can be used long term.

You are not forced to do ASC for 3 month or more, you can switch too. But you can do it if that what you are looking for. LTU has not requirement if I remember, Shannon never said you should use ASC before LTU. Some people have used LTU as a training before AM6 so it's fine.

Subs thrown, pun intended. Doing A sub for 14 days is the height of Ignorance and that's a sure way not to get any results. Sub Hopping is a sure way not to get results. Now if I use 4 years of AM7 which I calculated to be 30,000 hours maybe there is a method to the madness.

I'm speaking from experience doing Other subs and Shannon's that you gotta know what you want and set up a schedule for what subs you want to run based on your goals. Please as I said don't use a Sub short term. I even extended my minimum run of EPHRA to 3 months because of this fact.

And I don't see how sticking to one sub for a long time is not realistic. BAMM is like this and people use it for an extended period.
(11-23-2015, 04:28 PM)Hercules Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-23-2015, 06:32 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: [ -> ]There are 2 extreme, people who give advice to never switch sub unless you have done at least 3 month or more. They have some long term goal well prepared like running AM6 for 10 years or something that they may never do because it's simply not realistic.

Subs thrown, pun intended. Doing A sub for 14 days is the height of Ignorance and that's a sure way not to get any results. Sub Hopping is a sure way not to get results. Now if I use 4 years of AM7 which I calculated to be 30,000 hours maybe there is a method to the madness.

I'm speaking from experience doing Other subs and Shannon's that you gotta know what you want and set up a schedule for what subs you want to run based on your goals. Please as I said don't use a Sub short term. I even extended my minimum run of EPHRA to 3 months because of this fact.

And I don't see how sticking to one sub for a long time is not realistic. BAMM is like this and people use it for an extended period.

And I have specific goals for myself that's why I don't use EPHRA for 6 months.
All valid points but you might want to embark on the AM6 journey as what you perceive as a procrastination problem might be connected to a bigger group of issues. Which AM6 can address. It will definitely give you drive to accomplish things. Then you can move on to more multi stage sets which will just make things better.
These days , i am facing too much energy loss. Felling so tired , sleeping a lot ,so my routine works are hampered. I usually listen Trickling Stream track and it is on the headphone. So , should i take one or two days off from the sub ?
Pages: 1 2