Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Question about AYP/MYP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've wondered this before. I hope Shannon answers this.

If you manifest your perfect sexual lover and for whatever reason you both split, can you manifest a different perfect lover? I'm just curious if that is what happens?

Also, can the subs be enhanced script-wise, technology-wise, etc to deliberately manifest two or more perfect lovers? (i believe this has been brought up in Shannon journal discussions under the perfect harem topic, just wanted to spitball the idea)

Wanted to inquire as well: are the issues in the store resolved? I know some new MYPs will be uploaded for sale so I'm curious when they will be available in store.
I also would like to know the answer to this as well!

Consciously, I'm thinking if she is "perfect" for me, then our relationship should stay strong unless I decide to end things with her. And I'd only do that if she stopped being "perfect".
While you are waiting for Shannon or someone who knows better than me to answer your first question, I can address your second question here. It has been already answered before, and here is again what Shannon said about building an Attracting/Manifesting sub for multiple lovers as a goal
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-5838-p...l#pid89454