Subliminal Talk

Full Version: How Much is Too Much ASC 5G?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys I've been using ASC 5G and I can attest to the effectiveness. I'm looking to get some suggestions on how far I can go with ASC before I reach the point where the effects "may" be marginal.

To give you a little history, I first used ASC about 2 years ago for about 3 months and I noticed a difference. I took a break from it and then used it again for 3 months and noticed more improvements. I took another break and now I'm on my 3rd month of using ASC again and this time I've noticed even more great improvements.

Each time I use it I do notice powerful changes in my mood, attitude, less nervous energy, I can snap back from anger quicker, less things piss me off, etc.

Some of the improvements I've noticed are:
greater sense of relaxation and comfort
nervousness in certain situations has diminished
general sense of peace and harmony
even more positive outlook on things
things that used to ruffle my feathers now don't as much

I use ASC religiously everyday while I'm working and when I go to bed I listen to it so I'm getting at least 12-16 hours of listening time everyday.

I'm just wondering if you guys think running ASC again for another 3 months will be beneficial or should I get something like Alpha Male which I have read about here as one of the premier products for male self improvement in a variety of areas.

I'm posing this question because I'm very surprised that this free product Shannon has offered works this well but the trick for me has been using it multiple times over the course of a couple years. Should I just keep running ASC 5G or go get the powerhouse Alpha Male product?

Interested in hearing what you guys think, thanks for any suggestions!
Keep Running ASC for another 3 months than do AM6. Your gonna need as much confidence as you can get for the ride.
I would say do whatever feels right for you, trust your instincts. If you want to improve the results you got from it continue to use 3 months or so and see if they are still growing and if you have already satisfied enough with that program. If you want to focus on more broader area and improve yourself as a man in many other ways,then I HIGHLY RECOMMEND AM6. You know best what is right for you.
Thanks for the prompt responses fellas, this is truly a great community! I'm going to keep going with ASC till the end of the year then jump on AM6 in January 2016. I've read somewhere here that Shannon will sometimes have special discounts during the new year so hopefully I can catch one of those for AM6 if not I'll still buy it at the current price because I've read so many great reviews.

I think your right Hercules to prepare myself for AM6 and I do think I'm still gaining something with ASC AlphaRomeo, thanks again guys!
Good plan man...and what a great way to start the New Year! Can´t think much of a better way when it comes to investing in yourself. Shannon often has discounts around the new year, but that includes only earlier generations of subs, not 5G (at least so far that has been the case and I think he somewhere said that 5G subs will never be on sale, which is totally reasonable). Having said that, AM6 is well worth it´s full price...and then some. A lot of some.
Just go for AM6 directly. ASC is great but limited to only Confidence. If the price isn't too much for you just buy AM6 and run it directly like right now.

I did ASC for 4 month after my first AM6 run while I certainly did improve with ASC it's nothing compared to an AM6 run. If you get good results with AM6 you will say that to yourself after your AM6 run: why did I waste so much time doing ASC when I could have done AM6.

Price is the only thing that should keep you from doing AM6. It's worth the price though.

If you didn't feel a lot of resistance from ASC, AM6 will be a smooth ride, smoother than most guys here. I remember I had some resistance from ASC, it's a bit rough on the edge. So no worry I'm pretty sure you can run AM6 easily if you have done 9 month with ASC already.

Doing a single program for so long is a proof to me that you have enough perseverance to do AM6 and stick to it to the end.
(11-19-2015, 09:54 PM)Alpha360 Wrote: [ -> ]Just go for AM6 directly. ASC is great but limited to only Confidence. If the price isn't too much for you just buy AM6 and run it directly like right now.

I did ASC for 4 month after my first AM6 run while I certainly did improve with ASC it's nothing compared to an AM6 run. If you get good results with AM6 you will say that to yourself after your AM6 run: why did I waste so much time doing ASC when I could have done AM6.

Price is the only thing that should keep you from doing AM6. It's worth the price though.

If you didn't feel a lot of resistance from ASC, AM6 will be a smooth ride, smoother than most guys here. I remember I had some resistance from ASC, it's a bit rough on the edge. So no worry I'm pretty sure you can run AM6 easily if you have done 9 month with ASC already.

Doing a single program for so long is a proof to me that you have enough perseverance to do AM6 and stick to it to the end.

Thanks for the tips Alpha360, at first I had some resistance with ASC but when I noticed even tiny results I knew the sub worked and I started using them religiously. My first run at ASC was good but when I took a break and ran it again it was even better so I think the repetition helped me get past any resistance. I'm definitely going to jump on AM6 as it seems the only way up from ASC.
I also started with IML and subs in general with ASC 5G and immediately followed up with AM6. ASC 5G made me a believer in these things when I thought they were nonsense.

The confidence aspect of AM6 was toned down due to feedback from people running earlier versions of AM. I guess they weren't used to being confident and thought it was arrogance or something and then the confidence aspect was toned down as a result.

I felt a noticeable drop in confidence when changing programs from ASC 5G to AM6. I advise you to really use ASC 5G as long as you can, to make sure the confidence is long term/permanent before moving on. Otherwise, you'll have the same experience as I. That drop in confidence is brutal.

I'm still confident and all now, but nowhere near. My journal I wrote on that run was incredible. I really miss that sub and it's effects. I really think that ASC 5G long term may fix my girl issues as well as OF 5G...it's an amazing sub that's underestimated because it's free.
I didn't notice a drop in confidence when I switched from ASC to AM6.

I also don't believe what people say about the supposed tone down. Being a dick or overly cocky isn't confidence. In fact a lot of people are very cocky to an extreme and that in itself show someone who isn't confident. But most people won't noticed that. Shutting your mouth when it's the best decision you can make can be hard if you feel insecure and needs to open your mouth when you shouldn't, then getting into a fight for nothing. Or trying to prove a point that is completely useless. But you do it because you aren't confident enough to shut your mouth, being afraid people will see someone shy if you shut your mouth.

I'm not saying you are like that, it's just an example.

But maybe I'm wrong though.
AM6 to me is more subtle, less cocky, less show off, more internal strength, reliability, being a man, responsible, doing what's need to be done. That in my opinion might be a
turn off to some kind of girls who attract/like unconsciously a man who is very cocky but lacks real internal strength. Woman who likes short term gratification.

I say that because I have been surprised by some of my friends who are very confident, but that confidence isn't obvious, or as shiny/attractive. On the other spectrum you can have some friend that shows that extreme confidence or some kind of show when they come into a room. But when things get though it's not the same, and their lack of internal strength is apparent when you look at their life overall.

I think the hardest part to be an alpha male is that it takes times unless you are born gifted with that skill. And even when you are gifted it takes time before people recognized that you are someone trustworthy. It's not something that happened in one night. On the other hand being the cocky asshole who is weak inside is much more faster to be. But the long term effectiveness may not be what you want.

You can also see that difference when you compare a man to a female attractiveness. Female doesn't need to build trust as much as a man. Most man doesn't look for that quality. A lying woman has much more chance to get what she want that a man lying. Because woman doesn't need to be as trustworthy as a man. It's one reason woman even when they are young they are much more successful with love/relantionship. They don't need to have that trust. On the other hand for a man it's takes time and the men are more successful/attractive when they get older, when they are reliable and trustworthy.

Long term VS short term success.
(11-23-2015, 06:06 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't notice a drop in confidence when I switched from ASC to AM6.

I also don't believe what people say about the supposed tone down.

Refer to the AM6 manual where he explains that he toned it down, page xviii. I'm not the kind of guy to say things without fact to back them.

Anyway OP, ASC 5G is an excellent and underrated program. Just because it's free, doesn't mean it isn't powerful. It's full power, 5G life changing goodness.
Just rmbr to use AM6 once a year in the beginning. The challenges that you put yourself through are essential and the end result, amazing.
(11-23-2015, 12:43 PM)CatMan Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-23-2015, 06:06 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't notice a drop in confidence when I switched from ASC to AM6.

Refer to the AM6 manual where he explains that he toned it down, page xviii. I'm not the kind of guy to say things without fact to back them.

Anyway OP, ASC 5G is an excellent and underrated program. Just because it's free, doesn't mean it isn't powerful. It's full power, 5G life changing goodness.

I know he did that but maybe there was a legitimate reason behind it, thats what I was saying. I dont buy the fact that there not enought confidence into Am6 or that ASC is better. I didnt feel it that way.
(11-23-2015, 08:00 PM)Alpha360 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-23-2015, 12:43 PM)CatMan Wrote: [ -> ]

I know he did that but maybe there was a legitimate reason behind it, thats what I was saying. I dont buy the fact that there not enought confidence into Am6 or that ASC is better. I didnt feel it that way.

Well, with respect Alpha360, no you didn't know the confidence was toned down, you argued against it. You dismissed my post arrogantly with no proof to the contrary. Then I provided proof to show I wasn't making my words up, then you changed your words. Also, the page in the manual I previously mentioned SAYS why it was changed. Basically, that some guys developed cocky/arrogant tendencies that went too far and caused issues for them, so the confidence was dialed back to try to prevent it, just like I said it was.

Look honestly, I wouldn't care about any of this, if this happened once. But, for some reason, four times lately you've quoted my posts and attacked them and arrogantly dismissed them for no reason with no proof to back up your rude dismissal, and ended up even contradicting yourself. It's a bit much now. Obviously, you aren't aware of the behaviour and how you appear while doing it. So I thought I'd mention it now in case you're doing it to others in real life to help you see it and stop it. It's typical during AM6 while growing, so I assume you're doing AM6 now. I was going to mention it earlier in this thread but I edited my post and held my tongue. Then I was going to do it again in another thread but edited it again to keep the peace and to give benefit of the doubt in case I misread the intention. But, this is like the fourth time now, so I don't think it's a misread intention. So this time I'm not editing the post, to let you see it. It's only a very recent thing, I'm sure it'll pass as the stages progress. You're a good dude.
(11-23-2015, 08:00 PM)Alpha360 Wrote: [ -> ]I also don't believe what people say about the supposed tone down.

I didn't express myself clearly and I used the wrong words, I knew about the tone down. But I don't believe what people say about it, that it would make you less confident. I don't like what guys say about this. Just like you did, like you could get less confident by doing AM6 after ASC. It's that I don't believe. What I believe is that the resistance or what ever the guy is facing during AM6 is making that confidence less apparent/obvious. Like what happened with Ben recently.

Seriously with all the complaints about AM6 I would be illiterate to not know about that. If you don't believe my words I can't do anything more than that. I'm sure I can find some post where I was talking about that same thing like when I made that thread AM5 vs AM6. I would have prefer you believe me though. It's such a simple matter.

I'm not against you Catman, I understand that it must feel like it is the case and I thought about that too before posting. But I did post anyway. I just saw some advice I didn't like so I expressed my thought about it.

Sorry if my post was misinterpreted. I do some mistake and I'm far from the best writer out there and English is not my native language.

What I'm going to say now is going to feel like I'm even more against you but I will say it anyway, I hope you don't take it the wrong way.
When you had successful results with AM6 all things went great for you and you were advising people more happily, with more enthusiasm. It's pretty normal, I have been there.
Since you last run with SM3 you have discovered that you had a lot of fear. I would even say it's more than that. It seems like you are giving advice based on that fear you have and everyone should do OF before any magnet or AM run. So to me all that seems very pessimistic and I don't like it. Especially if everyone here get affected by that and think that everyone should do OF before any AM or Magnet run. A lot of people do AM6 and they don't need anything else, I for myself don't think I will ever need any Ephra OR OF. AM6 alone seems fine, it contains EPHRA and OGSF.

I still think you would benefit more from just running AM6 than OF considering how great your results with AM6 was. But maybe I'm wrong and I'm an arrogant guys who try push things by lying and changing his words just to prove his point. I would hate to be such a guy. Maybe you started your post with " with respect " but I didn't feel respected at all when you think you know better what I know or didn't know. That imply that I was lying and I wasn't. But I'll forget that because my words wasn't really precise about that.
Pages: 1 2