Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Webshop offline?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi together,

just wanted to ask, if webshop is offline or what has happened? I tried last few days to use subliminal shop system, but always got 'Error establishing a database connection'. I think, you know this issue?!

Thanks.

Philipp
(11-17-2015, 11:16 PM)smash Wrote: [ -> ]hi together,

just wanted to ask, if webshop is offline or what has happened? I tried last few days to use subliminal shop system, but always got 'Error establishing a database connection'. I think, you know this issue?!

Thanks.

Philipp

Yes it was down for a while, I got the same error message. However, it seems to be up and running now.
I haven't been able to access the store for the past two days. What's happening?
(11-17-2015, 11:16 PM)smash Wrote: [ -> ]hi together,

Thanks.

Philipp

When you get that error search for the site in google and it will work from there, and if it doesn't then search for something random like 'subliminal shop woman magnet 5g' on google and click something that isn't a link to the homepage and it will work.

That works for me every time I get that error.
I just clicked store. It works
Yeah. Turns out it doesn't work on my phone but it works on my laptop.
Thank you for your feedback. I checked it again, and it works again.